chapter 32

With Carl being 12 and debbie being 13 are house was practically a war zone.

I walk down stairs drying my hair after getting out the shower.

Outfit:

"Why is there bits in my orange juice

"Why is there bits in my orange juice." Carl asks with a disgusted look on his face and I laugh.

"It's called pulp idiot, where are our lunch." Debbie snaps. I roll my eyes.

"I didn't have time to make them." I say and pull out my wallet to give them 3 dollars each.

"3 dollars isn't enough. " Debbie questioned.

I knew that 3 dollars was enough but I couldn't be bothered to argue and gave them 5 instead.

"You going out after school?" I ask debbie and I don't get an answer I just sigh "be back by 8." I say before she storms off.

"You. school .now . Oh and get Frank stuff on your way back. " I say to Carl.

"Like what?" He asks.

"I don't know your pet." I say before pushing him towards the door.

I look over to liam I guess it was just us to today well us and Sheila because ever since Karen and jody left with there son she had been working as kind of a maid for us I mean were not complaining we get free food, laundry and cleaning.

"And what should we do today. " I say walking over to liam.

"Park. " He shoutes, okay then to the park we go.

_______________________________________

"Hey Sheila jas Frank woke up yet." I say walking in the door .

"No not a pep." She says turning her head out of the downstairs toilet.

I walk upstairs and was about to head into my room when I heard noises coming from the boys room.

I walk in and see Carl sitting on his bed.

"Why aren't you at school. " I snap him skipping school was the last thing I needed right now.

"Half day." He says jumping down from the top bunck of his bed.

I got the stuff. " He says handing me the bag.

I look in and see a funnel cooking spray and other things. What the fuck.

He noticed the confusion look on my face "it's what he asked for." He says God I do not want to know what Frank was planning to do with them.

I walk out as Frank starts to wake up.

"Do we have any alcohol. " Carl comes running into my room asking.

Why the fuck does he want to know.

"Not for me for Frank He wants to put a tub in his ass and have alcohol put in it ." He says.

Jess that was Frank's plan god.

I walk over to my dresser and open a draw and hand Carl a bottle of nearly empty vodka.

"Here" I say giving it to him.

"He needs a liver transfer. " I say and turns back and looks at me.

"I know but only Fiona is o-positive and she won't give him it." He says

"But he says he will try his other daughter. " I look at him confused.

"Apparently he has another daughter." Carl says before walking off.

Honestly I am not surprised.