chapter 23

I walked down stairs in the morning and instantly get shouted at by debbie. "Ave can you take this I can't cook breakfast and set up for daycare." She shouted handing me a pan of eggs. As I was cooking the eggs Fiona walked in.

"Listen up gallagher's and milkovich's." She says looking over to mandy and her half sister.

"There digging up the main sewer and turning off the water for a few days that means we need to store water and do as much laundry as possible." She says looking between us all.

"Uhh what about aunt ginger. " I say serving up the eggs.

She walks out the back door and I sit on one of the stools eating my toast.

I notice Jimmy staring at me.

"Not looking at my boobs are you. " I say

"No no no, I'm not even thinking about your boobs, in my dad's mouth." He says. The whole time I'm trying not to laugh.

"I'm not. " He says again.

"Good then don't. " I say getting up to go get dressed.

As I was walking up the stairs I hear Carl says "ave's boobs where in your dads mouth. "

Outfit:

It was the beginning of summer and I was at the shop restocking shelfs and Ian was working at the register

"Ave your sugar daddy is here." Ian shouted as I turn and see ned walking down the to me.

I turn to face him as he whispers in my ear "You know there's something about knowing that I can drive across town and see you here bending over shelfs that makes me feel less alone in the world. " He says.

What the fuck he is so weird.

"What do you want I'm working. "

"I need someone to rob my house. " He says.

I roll my eyes.

"One why and two what makes you think I can help you with that. " I say folding my arms.

"My wife won't let me get my stuff so I need someone to Rob it back and well you are the only one I know who has those sort of connections." He said

I mean he is right.

He sighs before speaking again "you can take what ever you want as well."

I eventually agree and tell Ian that I'm going out.

_______________________________________

I walk to the abandoned building which me and mickey always go to even though honestly I haven't been there in a few months.

I hear gun shots and duck when I walk closer I see mikey leaned against a beam sitting on the floor with a gun in his head.

"I'm going to ignore the fact you nearly killed me because I need your help. " I say walking over to him.