chapter 30

I walked as fast as i could to the milkovich house as soon as I found Ian had ran away you see over the few months of lip and mandy dating we had became really close.

Oh yeah your probably a bit confused right now you see it had been a month or two since mickey wedding and last week I got off crutches.

When I got there mandy opened the door and saw my nearly crying face.

"What happened. " She asks

"Ian" I say .
And she pulls me in a hug me and says she as some weed in her room and she will go get it.

"Hey." Mickey says walking out his room.

"I want to show you something. " He says before heading back down the hall I hesitate for a bit until I decided to follow him.

"My wife made me take down all my nartzie stuff because of something to do with Russian and the war idk. She at work tomorrow night so maybe if you want to continue what we started. " He says with a smirk.

For fuck sake he doesn't understand that it's not just sex anymore.

"No I'm busy. " i say looking at the floor.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm not interested Mickey I've moved on." I say looking up to him.

"If your just here to say that and think that I'm going to beg for you to stay then you have another thing coming." He says and with that mandy comes back and we smoke for a bit.