chapter 54

Ian had just been taken away in a military politics car. We turn around and see sammie standing there.

"It's a shame when you loses the people you love. " sammie say.

"This was you." I shout.

Next thing I know I'm falling to the floor in pain.

"What happening. " Mickey asks panicked.

"I don't know. " Fiona says.

Fiona looks down and see that I'm bleeding.

"Shit. " She shouted.

"What What is it. " I ask through tears.

Fiona kneels down to me "your bleeding. " She says I put my hand over my mouth.

"Call an ambulance. " Fiona shoutes.Sammie surprisingly does so.

"Why what's happening. " Mickey asks even more panic.

"She's bleeding which means she could be losing the baby. " Fiona says trying to stay calm.

With in 10 minutes I'm being taken away in the ambulance.

_______________________________________

When I get there they straight away start doing tests on me. After a few minutes Mickey and Fiona come in to be by my side and tell me that all the others are outside in the waiting room.

After a few hours the doctor comes in with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm so sorry to have to tell you this but unfortunately the baby has passed away. " the doctor says I felt like crying but I couldn't I couldn't let my emotions out.

"What What do you mean how. " Fiona asks.

"We have put it down to stress honestly we are surprised the baby made it this far " the doctor says before walking out to prepare for surgery to remove the baby.

Fiona pov

Me and mickey walk out with I heads facing the ground.

Lip stands up "what happened. "

I walk over to him and mickey walks out.

I shake my head "She lost the baby. " I say.

Mickey pov

I walk out side past Ave's family I didn't want to be there when Fiona told them.

I was sitting on the carb starting into the distance letting a few tears slip.

"Mickey. " I hear a voice say I don't move I just stay put.

Debbie comes and sits next to me I wipe my tears and look at her.

"You don't have to pretend your not upset we all are. " Debbie says.

I sigh "Fuck I was actually looking forward to it you know being a dad a good one. "

"Hey I probably wouldn't have been any good at it anyway I mean I've been shit with yevgeny who says I won't do the same. "

Debbie shakes her head "you would be a good dad. " Debbie says.

"No but Ave would be a good mom." I say.

"Yeah she would but so would you."She says and then patts me on the back "go in there she needs you. "