chapter 45

"What do you mean your moving to Inndianna." I say as I throw some rubbish in the bin.

I had spent the morning cleaning the milkovich house when mandy came in and said she was moving to Inndianna with her boyfriend yes the same one that beat the shit out of her.

"Come on what is there here for me. " She says.

"He'll fucking kill you mandy. " I snap.

"He doesn't do that anymore now stop worrying about me it's not good for the baby. " She says putting her hand on my stomach.

"I'll stop worrying about you when you realise this is a bad idea. " I say walking back into the house.

"What's going on." Mickey asks

"Mandy wants to move to Inndianna with that boyfriend of hers. " I say.

"He'll fucking kill you. " Mickey laughs I don't know how he can laugh at that.

"I have to pack." She says before walking back into her room.

" We could bury him by the river. " He says I shake my head.

"As fun as that sounds this one needs a father." I say pointing down to my stomach.

He comes up to me and pulls me in for a kiss.

"I could try lip." I say and he nods his head.

I walk into his room to get changed and then head to my house.

Outfit:

I walk into the house and see lip eating eggs

"Good your here." I say

"And put some pants on." I say handing him a pear of pants.

"Where else would I be. " He says

"I don't know mandy is moving to Inndianna and she won't listen to me or anyone." I say talking fast.

He puts his hands on my shoulders "breath it's okay. " He says and pulls me in for a hug.

"You can't get all worked up about this it's not good for the baby I'll talk to her okay. " He says.

_______________________________________

Later that day I head back to the milkovich house because lips brilliant plan of having sex with mandy to get her to stay obviously didn't work.

"Hey." I say as I lean against the door frame.

"Sorry about earlier I didn't mean to stress you out. " She says.

"It's okay I'm always stressed out. " I laugh.

"It's not good for the baby. " She says kinda concerned.

"I know. " I say sitting on her bed.

"I know your probably stressed out about my brother and how he will be with the baby because of how he is with yevgeny. " She says.

"But like selvetlan said he loves you and always has you know why he always listened to you when you worked at that shop it was because he was intimated by how pretty you are he really loves you Ave. " She says getting up to finish packing.