chapter 19

I agreed to do this party for debbie which Fiona was meant to supervisor but I'm doing it now with lip because she has to work.

I got dressed and walked down stairs.

Outfit:

 When I got down stairs I saw Debbie in one of my tops

"No go get changed." I say walking over to her. And grabbing food for liam.

"What what's wrong with it you were it all the time. " She says.

"Yeah put I've been through puberty now go get changed and keep that high rum in tacked until your 18." I say pushing her towards the stairs.

Lip starts laughing.

"What. " I say looking over to him.

"Until she 18 uhh where was that logic when you were 14 " He said.

I hit him playfully.
"Yeah well I don't want her to be like me. " I said..

"What in love with a milkovich. " He said laughing.

I roll my eyes.

"I'm not in love with Mickey. " I lie of course I am he's the only person I have ever felt like understand me.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that. " He said getting up.

_______________________________________

Soon all the kids were there and they were watching a movie.

Later that night we heard Holly screaming and running out the boys room.

"What the fuck did you do." I say walking out my room to look at like standing there.

Next thing I know Fiona is home and debbie is crying I try and comfort her while Fiona shouts at lip.

"Hey. " lil hank says who is one of Carl's friends who I think debbie likes but he has been trying to flirt with me the whole time.

"What do you want. " I say looking at him debbie still in my arms.

"How about we go upstairs. " He said with a wink for fuck sake he is so weird.

"No" I say looking back at debbie she runs up stairs.

For fuck sake.

I run after her and she slams are bedroom door shut.

"Debbie please talk to me. " I say leaning against the door.

"Why do people always like you. " She says through sobs.

"Oh come on debs people like you. " I say

"I mean boys you always have there attention and they always like you. " She said

"Debbie please let me in."

She opens the door and I hug her.

"Look any guy would be lucky to have you and if they don't see that then that's on them and your only young most boys your age don't even know how to be in a relationship hey boys my age don't. " I say