chapter 42

I was staying at mickey when I got a call from Fiona saying that there was something wrong with Ian.

As soon as I got out off the phone from Fiona I got dressed and rushed out the door to my house.

Outfit:

When I walked in I walk straight to the boys room and saw him just laying there it looked just like how Monica was

"Hey sleeping beauty time to get up. " I say lightly sitting on the edge of his bed.

"We could maybe go out and get some lunch or something. " I say laying down with him and gently rubbing his arm.

She just shrugs.

"Come on bub it's 2 pm you need to get up." He just moves his arm away from my hand and I sigh before getting up to go and talk to the others.

"How long has he been like that. " I ask as I walk down stairs into the kitchen.

"Since yesterday. " Fiona says.

"It kinda seems like Monica." I say

"Yeah I was thinking that." She says handing me a coffee.

"Do you think we should take him to a doctor or not. " I ask.

"It'll be a bit harder to get him to one seeing as we can't even get him out of bed and we don't even know how he's feeling because he won't talk to us." Fiona says and I nod my head.

Mickey walks in "What are you doing here. " I ask.

"Came to see you. " He says and I look at him confused.

"What isn't that what boyfriend and girlfriend ment to do. " He kinda shoutes.

"Yeah but it's you. " I say and he puts his middle finger up at me.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend huh?" Fiona says with a smirk.

And I laugh and mickey rolls his eyes.