chapter 16

Today it was just me and mickey working at the shop.

I got up and got a shower then changed and went down stairs.

Outfit:

I got some breakfast and then helped Debbie get the kids that were coming for daycare

_______________________________________

I walked in and mickey was already there.

"On time today gallagher." He said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said.

"What the fuck is that." He said pointing to me.

"What the fuck is what milkovich." I said grabbing a box of stuff that needs to be put away.

"That outfit." He said watching what I was doing.

"Oh you don't like it." I say with a smirk.

"I mean it's alright but that top is more of a bra than a top you look like a hoe" He says walking over to me.

I laughed and walked past him tapping him on the shoulder slightly and whispering in his ear "You like it tho." And then walking over to the register were a customer is standing.

Once the customer is gone mickey walks up to me and starts making out with me and we locked the front door and went to the back.

_______________________________________

Mid us messing around we hear Frank say "well hello children, the front door was locked so I came in the back you might want to get the locks checked. " we quickly got off each other and walk out.

"As you were soldiers." He says before marching out.

I walk over to the register and mickey starts pacing back and forth.

"We have to kill." He says.

"Jesus Mickey stop it's Frank I don't think he cares. " I say trying to calm him down.

"We can dump the body in a river or something it's Frank nobody will miss Frank. " He continued even though it wasn't completely true debbie and Carl would miss Frank.

"Mikey he's an alcoholic he has probably forgotten already. " I say walking over to him.

"We can't chance it." He said.

"Mikey stop you stay here I'll deal with Frank you need this job. " I say hopping he will listen.

"No what I need is to sort out Frank stay here this won't take long. " He says walking out the door for fuck sake.

As much as I hate Frank He is still family and know debbie would never let me live it down if she finds out I'm part of the reason for his death.

_______________________________________

I walk to Sheila's because that was the only place I thought he could be that or the alibi.

I saw him on the stairs leading up to Sheila's house.

"You know jack Daniels and orange juice mix better than I thought. " He and I just rolled my eyes.

"Frank mickey worried your going to tell people what you saw." I say

He just keeps diverting the conversation.

I walk up to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Listen to me mickey wants to kill you because he thinks your going to tell everyone what you saw okay and I don't want him to end up back in juvie okay. " I say slowly hoping he understands but he probably doesn't seeing as he just starts walking down the road.

_______________________________________

When I get in the house I hear v say "that's the dirtiest man in America."

"Who is" I say as I walk over to them.

"The boy who you have been having sex with. " Fiona said.

Great that means he's been here looking for Frank.