chapter 46

Me and mickey were going over to my house I didn't go back home last night because of debbie having her party and I thought she wouldn't want me there.

Outfit:

"Hey debs you okay

"Hey debs you okay. " I ask as we walk into the house.

"Matt accused me of rapping him." She snaps.

Wait matt as in that pedo that she has been hanging around with who is like 20.

"We made love last night and-" she goes on.

"Wait what. " I say stopping her.

"You lost your virginity." I snap.

Mickey walks over to the fridge gets out a beer and starts watching.

"Does it count if its rape."

"Please tell me you did the rapping." I said leaning against the counter.

She nods her head "I mean I thought all guys like it." She says taking a seat on the stairs.

"We do." Mickey pipes up.

I put my middle finger up at him for his not so helpful comment.

I walk over to her and put my arm around her.

"Look you deserve way better than matt okay and there are a bunch of guys out there who would kill to be raped by you. " I say.

"But that doesn't mean you can so take this as a lesson learnt that just because they have a boner doesn't mean they want sex." I say patting her on the back before she goes off somewhere.

I walk over to mickey and he puts his arms around me.

"Your going to be a great mum." He says.

I laugh and shake my head.