chapter 29

It had been a few days and I hadn't really done much since the day I saw Mickey 1 because I can't do much anyway and 2 because I couldn't be bothered expecially when Mickey is literally getting married today.

"Hey can you guys come and help me set up for the wedding. " Mandy says walking downstairs.

Me and Ian agreed but lip said he couldn't.

"I just need to go get dressed." I say heading up the stairs I was still on crutches so I probably wouldn't be much help but I didn't care.

Outfit:

What if I was going to have to go to mickey wedding I was going to have to look hot

What if I was going to have to go to mickey wedding I was going to have to look hot.(also did makeup. )

_______________________________________

"I mean I do everything for him I do his laundry I applied for colleges for him and what do Karen do." Mandy says as she complains about Karen and lip fo the million time. After we were done setting up chairs Mandy had to go do something so I walked into the back room.

I was looking at myself in the mirror picking apart my every floor.

"You look perfect ." I hear a voice behind me.

I turn around and see mickey standing there and I laughed.

"Shouldn't you be saying that to your soon to be wife not me." I say.

"Yeah but your hotter. " He says walking over to me and kissing me.

_______________________________________

"Are you actually doing this." I ask as he sorts out his tie .

"Why you acting like I've got a say in this anyway it's just a bit op paper. " He says with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Not to me it isn't. " I say.

Then Mandy comes in saying everyone is ready.

I sit next to mandy and watch seltvana walk down the ail and honestly I have got to admit she was pretty I look over to the front and see Terry smirking at me.

After they walked down the ail together I felt like crying at the After party a grabbed a beer and drink it as fast as I could.

_______________________________________

I went out side for some fresh air and decided to sit on the cerb when I felt a pair of hands touch my shoulder.

Next thing I know Mickey was sitting with me .

" you know just because I'm hitched now doesn't mean we can't still bang." He says and I just laugh and rolled my eyes and got up to go back in side

when I walk in I see lip arguing with Mandy and I stand in between lip and mandy and just hug him he instantly knew that in that moment I need him more than he needed to shout at his girlfriend.