chapter 50

Outfit:

It had been a few days and me and Fiona were going to see Ian the pain in my stomach had kept happening every so often but I thought it was best to leave it because everyone was so stressed out around ian

"Relationship to Patient." The women behind the desk said and me and Fiona both responded.

I felt the pain in my stomach again and held my stomach.

"You Okay. " Fiona asks.

"Yeah just the baby kicking." I say and she nods.

We sit down and wait for Ian to come out.

Ian comes out and we keep trying ti talk to him but he just seems distracted.

He didn't really say anything until he announces he was going to go back in and go to sleep.

Me and Fiona were talking on the way back to are house when I feel the pain again.

"Are you sure you are okay." She asks concerned.

I nod my head and feel the pain again.

"Okay that is not a baby kicking." She says looking over to me while driving her Sean car which she borrowed.

"What is going on Ave." She says.

"Fine ever since when ian went into the hospital I have been having pain in my stomach every so often. " I say taking a beep breath.

"Does Mickey know. " She asks and I shake my head.

"Why haven't you said anything Ave. " She says.

"Because you were all stressed out about Ian I thought it didn't matter. " I say.

"You could be having a miscarriage Ave. " She says.

"No its fine. " I say.

She shakes her head "Fine but if it gets worse then tell me and your going hospital. " She says.