chapter 28

It had been a few weeks since I got out of hospital and I was currently making a sandwich in the kitchen when mandy stormed in.

Outfit:

"Uhhhh why are men so fucking stupid

"Uhhhh why are men so fucking stupid. " He says slamming the back door.

I laugh and grab my crutches and hoped to the table yeah I have to be on crutches for a month or so because of my leg.

"Lip being an ass again. " I ask sitting down.

"Yeah." She says sitting next to me.

"Men just are stupid that's why God created women." I say slightly laughing.

"Yeah I mean look at mickey knocking up some chick and getting married. " She muttered.

But before I could question more lip came in and they went upstairs.

Mickey got a girl pregnant and is getting married I mean I can't say I'm surprised but it still hurt. I needed to speak to him.

_______________________________________

I walk well by walk I really mean hop with my crutches which may I add takes a very long time to get around until I get to the abandoned building.

I go through the building and see mickey sat with a gun in one hand and a bottle of whisky in the other.

He was shooting the gun in my direction but honestly I couldn't care less.

"So is it true. " I say making my way over to him slowly.

"Are you really getting married. " I say and he just looks at me.

"Mickey I'm speaking to you answer me for fuck sake. " I snap

"At least tell me who it is. " I laugh slightly with tears in my eyes.

"Is it angie zagoh? Or is it some other trashey slag you fuck to try and forget I exist and the fact you love me." I say fighting back tears.

Again no answer.

I pull the gun out my shorts and shoot the just above his head.

"What the fuck gallagher. " He finally shoutes.

"Oh he speaks. " I shout

He rolls his eyes as he starts to get up a I try to follow him as quickly as possible.

"So we both get the shit beaten out off us and held at gun point and now you won't speak to me I know that after what happened you probably wouldn't want to but Jesus Mickey your getting married and got someone pregnant I think I deserve to know that don't you. "

"Shut the fuck up Ave. " He shoutes getting in my face.

"What you going to do mickey? Hit me? Is that what you want to do huh. Will it make you feel like a man?" I say pushing him back.

He backs off and shakes his head.

"I'm not like my father. " He says through his teeth.

"I never said you were mickey." I say in a calm voice.

"No Ave you didn't but you dam well implied it, I don't think you know how much I wanted to run to that hospital when I found out you had been shot and nearly died but I didn't and do you want to know why I didn't because of that son of a bitch I have to call dad hates your guts because of something you had no control over." He said before drinking the rest of his whisky and throwing the bottle to the ground.

_______________________________________

When I get in Ian starts starting at me great I guess mandy told him.

I hop into the kitchen and mandy comes storming down the stairs shouting "why does your brother care whether Karen lives or dies." Yeah apparently she got hit by a car.

Next thing I know I am being forced up the stairs by lip and Ian.

"What the fuck." I yell when they shut the door.

"Why the fuck is mickey marrying some girl who gives hand jobs to guy who is also pregnant. " Ian asks.

I explain what happened the day I got shot.

"Holly shit no wonder he wasn't at the hospital then." Lip says.

"You were expecting him to be there. " I say with a confused look.

"No because he's mickey milkovich but also yes because I mean I've seen the way you two are together. " He says taking a cigarette out.

He handed me and Ian one as well.

"I went and saw him today. " I say

"How did it go. " Ian asks

"Well at first he wouldn't speak to me even though I was kinda telling him that I love him but also in a way I didn't and he only spoke to me when I nearly shot him."

"Hold on you tryed to shoot him. " Lip says.

"No I shot the wall behind him and had no intention of actually shooting him I just wanted to get his attention." I say.

"Anyway and then we started arguing a bit and I accidentally implied that he was like his dad and then before he left he basically confirmed the fact he cares about me and loves me. " I say.

"God you really don't like to have an easy life do you." Ian say.

"Yeah well it's not fun that way. " I say with a little laugh.