the end

It ha been a few years now since mickey went to prison I have had many other boyfriends and girlfriends and have been to therapy since.

And I'm finally at a place where I'm actually okay my depression and anxiety is at an all time low and for once I have no drama going on well I don't anyway I can't speak for the rest of my family.

I still work at patsy's but I help manage it with Fiona now seeing as Sean up and left after Frank revealed he still uses drugs at there wedding.

Like I said there's no drama happening in my life but the rest of my family is another matter.

I was making coffee when sierra lips kinda ex girlfriend I don't know called me over to her.

"Hey Ave isn't that your crazy ex." She says pointing to the TV on the wall in patsy's.

I look up to see the TV and mickey face on it "Yeah why. " I say confused.

"It says he's broken out off prison with his cell mate." He says.

For fuck sake mickey milkovich.

"Fucking milkovich. " I say while laughing.

"You knew that guy." Sierra baby daddy says.

"Yeah it's her ex." Sierra says.

Mickey pov

I was standing outside patsy's smoking a cigarette looking at the person I thought of to keep me going while I was inside.

God Ave what did you do to me.

"What are you looking at." My cell mate asks.

"Ave gallagher. " I say while laughing.

"The girl you would always talk about. " He asks and I noded my head.

"She's pretty man." He says while patting me on the back.

Ave pov

I put some customers food down and head back over to the counter but when I turn around I see him.

Mickey fucking milkovich.

I laugh slightly as we make eye contact and smile I soon get pulled out of this moment by my boyfriend max calling my name.

"Hey baby." I say with a smile.

"Hey what were you looking at." He asks looking the direction I was looking but I pull him back towards me and kiss him.

"It was nothing don't worry." I say.

"Okay just checking you will still be coming over to mine tonight." He asks and I nod my head and he leaves.

I look up again and I can't see mickey.

"Hey Sierra do you mind if I take my brake. " I ask.

"Yeah sure. " She says and I walk out the door.

I walk outside and look around and turn a corner to an alleyway. When I get pined to a wall by someone.

They lift up their hood and I see mickey. I slap him round the face.

"What the fuck was that for. " He says holding his face.

"For fucking braking out of prison for showing up out of nowhere and fucking pinning me to a wall dickhead. " I say.

He laughs "its good to have you back Ave. " He says pulling me in.

"What are you even doing here." I ask.

"I came to see you before I head go Mexico. " He says.

I laugh "so you can try and bring me with you I don't think so milkovich. " I say.

"Why not ot could be fun." He says.

"I left my running form police and violence day's behind me milkovich I've got my life together now. " I say.

"I know. " he says smiling slightly.

I look at him confused "I get told about you by people. " He says.

"You've had girlfriends,boyfriends became a manager at patsy's working on getting a house and you help out at a youth centre where you're current boyfriend works. " He says with a smile.

"You went to therapy and got your shit together well done gallagher well fucking done your finally becoming the person we all knew you could. " He says.

"It hasn't been easy. " i say laughing slightly.

He nods his head "I know but like you say life could be easy but it's not fun that way." He says.