chapter 51

To day we were going to see if Ian could go home.

Me lip and Fiona all were going to the hospital together to get Ian and see his doctor.

Outfit:

We get called into a room with Ian's doctor.

"So Ian has bipolar." That was all we needed to hear to know what was going to happen.

_______________________________________

"Look who's home guys. " Lip shouts.

Debbie and Carl greet him and Fiona turns to me.

"Here are Ian's pills just make sure he takes them. " I nod my head.

It had been a few hours me and mickey were chilling on the couch debbie was out and so was lip and Carl was doing god knows what.

I heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Hey Ian. " I say He just grumbled and walks into the kitchen we keep watching the TV.

I get up to get liam a drink when I notice Ian's pills noticed I pick them up and they feel empty.

I run out the door.

"Ian. " I shout He looks at me and puts his cigarette back into his mouth.

"What happened to your pills." I ask.

"I flushed them. " He says calmly.

"What the fuck you can't do that. " I say getting angry.

"I can and will Ave I don't want to take them. " he says shouting getting closer to me i feel the pain again.

Out of nowhere mickey appears and gets in between us.

"Leave her alone man. " Mickey says.

Ian shakes his head and I go back into the house to head to patsy's.

_______________________________________

When I get there and walk over to Fiona trying to not brake down.

I hand her the bottles "He flushed them. " I say trying not to brake down She just pulls me in for a hug.

A few tears leave my eyes and then I feel the pain again.

"You really need to do something about that. " She says noticing the pain.

"It's just stress it's fine. " I say not wanting to deal with it.

_______________________________________

It had been a few hours and it was now later in the night.

Sammie had came in screaming about
Carl using her son to do drug dealing.

We were all shouting at sammie when we hear "police open up"

I tap Carl on the back "run. " I say to him.

And he starts running.

The police come in and sammie tell them were he went.

"Fuck you sammie. " I say and I feel the pain again I feel everyone's eyes on me.

"You Okay. " Lip asks and I noded my head.

Mickey looks over to me slightly concerned.

"I've already blew it with my husband. " Fiona says to get the presser of of me.

"What happened" I asked.

"I slept with Jimmy when he came back for like a day. " She said wow.

Oh yeah Jimmy likes went missing for months and now apparently he appeared out of nowhere.

We got to the police station and a cop said that they were still questioning him.

We all looked at each other before we all run up to the window shouting "get a lawyer."

_______________________________________

After getting home from the police station I went straight up to my room and changed into pj and layed down.

"Hey. " I hear a voice say.

I don't move I just stay there still.

"Are you Okay. " Mickey says laying down next to me.

I nod my head "Yeah but umm there's something you should know. " I say.

"What. " He says kinda panicked.

"I've been having a few little pains in my stomach but I told Fiona and I don't think it's anything to worry about. " I say.

"How long has it been happening. " He asks.

"Since Ian went into hospital. " I say.

He tights the grip around my waist "You should have told me. " He says softly.

You see this is the mickey milkovich I feel in love with not the criminal my mickey.