About this fanfic

This fanfic will as said concentrate on Ayanokoji and the quints, so I will skip parts of some special events or add interactions between Koji and the quints. I will only show some of the most important scene and the scene can also differ from the Light Novel. I have started this fanfic recently but I don't have many chapters right now, so the updates on this one can be slower than normal. As mention in the description, it will start after V4.5 and the sports festival is about to happen. I'll skip probably the unimportant stuff and only show the most relevant scenes like Sakayanagi and Ryueen scenes at the end of the sport festival or Manabu against Kiyo. Maybe I'll also include some interactions from the past Volumes for example even though Manabu asked Kiyo to join the council in the novel, I'll maybe show it here and get a reaction from the quints.

If you have some ideas in mind for me then let me know, right now I'm focused on my first fanfic but I'll also upload here if I have the chance. Also there could be some lemon chapters in the future and just for you information: I'll try to develope everyone evenly and I don't have a decided winner yet. I like all of the quints so don't assume something!