14 - Intimidating Ichika "The spy"

The day of the confrontation with Ryueen passed and on the same and subsequent day I was busy handling the situation with Kushida. On the same day as the Ryueen confrontation, both Kushida and Horikita made a bet. Furthermore I also sealed a deal with Kushida and the deal was for me to give her half of my monthly points in return of no hostility from her towards me.

At present I was more concerned about the paper shuffle exam than anything else, then today was the big day where we'll all write the exam. Luckily, the exam will be finished by lunch break.

While I was waiting in the classroom for the others to arrive, I reflected about just how I should deal with Ichika. I was already certain about one point: I will take an aggressive approach.

While I was thinking about how to deal with her, more and more people entered the classroom and then at long last the quintuplets and Chabashira finally entered the classroom.

As the quintuplets walked towards their respective seats, I saw Yotsuba wave at me enthusiastically and with a big smile on her face, Itsuki on the other hand, just waved at me shyly but she seemed confident in herself which was important since she is my partner in this exam.

The others just normally went to their seats but when I caught Nino gazing at me, she stuck her tongue out for a few second but ultimately walked to her seat.

Without further interruptions, we then right away started with the exam. We will write all five exams after another which would be quite challenging for high school students I assume.

Anyway, I had absolutely zero problems throughout the entire exam and completed each exam swiftly, and from time to time I glanced at Itsuki. Although she took her time with the tasks as usual, she managed to solve them all.

After the exam finished, I walked out of the classroom and lunch break started. Before I could escape entirely, some people suddenly stopped me from doing so.

Haruka: Kiyopon wait!

When I turned around, I saw Haruka and three other familiar faces. The other familiar faces were Airi, Akito and Keisei. They all seemed like they've been chasing me for some distance and since no one spoke up, I decided to ask why they called out to me.

Ayanokoji: What is it Haruka?

Haruka: Let's eat lunch together!

After a moment of reflection, I decided that it couldn't hurt anyone and thus I nodded as to agree with her idea and afterwards we five made our way to the cafeteria.

There we hurriedly ordered our food and immediately occupied a table before there was no table left. We sat down and started eating our food and while we ate, we talked about all kind of stuff. After a while, two people didn't find a free table and were on the search for one. They looked around and when they spotted me, they walked over to me.

The two people were Miku and Yotsuba.

Yotsuba's smile brightened when she spotted me and Miku was also happy although she didn't quite showed it like Yotsuba.

Yotsuba: Hello Ayanokoji-kun!

Miku: H-Hi Ayanokoji-kun.

The Ayanokoji Group were staring at me when they noticed that the both of them were greeting me. They all had confused looks on their faces, apparently they didn't expect me to be befriended with Yotsuba, one of if not the most famous person in our whole year and Miku who was shy but also pretty famous among the boys.

Ayanokoji: Hello Yotsuba and Miku.

Yotsuba: Oh hello to you guys as well!

Haruka: Hello Yotsuba.