27 - It's her

"Your name was Siesta, right?" I asked her, regardless of the fact that I was certain it was.

"You're addressing me by my first name already, have you by any chance fallen in love with me?" She teasingly asked.

Due to the fact that she was still wearing the same uniform as in our first encounter, she attracted the attention of many students.

"Not really, the only reason I address you that way is that there is someone with the same last name," I explained as it wasn't public knowledge that either Sakayanagi or Siesta are related to the chairman.

It was weird to hold a conversation in the midst of Keyaki Mall, but with that much attention, it makes it even weirder, however, Siesta did not seem to mind, she took her fair amount of time to think of a reply.

"Mhh... then how about I call you by your first name?"

"That would be peculiar as we don't actually know each other. People would get the wrong impression." I expressed my honest thoughts, though she did not really seem to like that response.

"I guess a lolicon like you wouldn't like that, huh?" Despite the fact that she was still wearing a smile, a slightly intimidating vibe was radiating from her.

Although I had intended to look up the word "lolicon" the last time I encountered her, it completely slipped my mind.

"With the amount of attention you're attracting, I'd absolutely want to avoid that." In fact, people were already staring at me with mixed feelings of confusion and jealousy.

Being with the quintuplets and with Satou, I had received such looks as well, but the majority had probably not considered me to be more than a friend to them, since we appeared to be more like a group of friends.

Presently, however, I was alone with her, and the stares of jealousy were multiplying as more and more time passed. In the first place, I do not even know what she wants from someone like me.

"Can you come with me? I have something to show you." She then asked, smiling innocently.

The students that passed us by, had their eyes widened by what they just heard. Most probably, they could not believe that someone like her would ask me, a gloomy guy, such a thing.

Honestly, I can't exactly figure out her intentions.

"Sorry, but I'm on a date right now," I hurriedly filled her in.

"With a loli? I wouldn't be surprised, you seem to like that kind of girl."

"I don't know what the definition of a loli is, so I can't answer your question," I truthfully communicated to her.

The frightening aura momentarily evaporated and she commenced to giggle at my comment.

"Loli is a certain type of girl and a lolicon is someone who is attracted to that type of girl. I'll give you a hint: my cousin is a loli." She was not all too happy to inform me about it.

Sakayanagi is a loli? Come to think of it, she physically had an appearance that differentiated her from all the other students in this school. Now, I was almost certain that I understood what a loli was. But do some people really have a fetish for this kind of girl?

"I'm neither particularly attracted to disabled girls, nor am on a date with one, so I'm sorry to disappoint you."

The idea that some people consider disabled girls more attractive seems bizarre to me.

As I gazed at Siesta, she simply remained silent and eyed me with a more serious expression on her face, only to giggle once again moments later. She presumed to converse before I could ask what was so amusing.