15 - "Nakano Itsuki is a model"

The next day

Quint POV (Nino)

Currently I was with Sato in Keyaki Mall and since class has already been dismissed, we didn't have any time pressure and we used the available free time to the fullest with shopping and walking around Keyaki Mall. Even though it's annoying that we can't leave the campus, I must admit that this school has pretty much anything and there isn't any urge for me to go outside of the campus as of now.

Sato: Nino what do you think of this outfit?

Totally lost in my thoughts, I snapped out of them as soon as Sato called out to me. Focusing my attention on what was at hand, I realized that she tried out a rather interesting outfit, the T-shirt she chose was more revealing but the jacket she added to the outfit perfectly made up for it, it almost seemed like she wanted to desperately impress a boy with her outfit.

Nino: It fits you well but don't you think the T-shirt is a bit too revealing?

Sato unlike usually started to slightly blush and started to avoid my gaze. She then shyly replied.

Sato: You think so?

Not wanting to ruin her mood or insult the outfit she chose, I gently smiled and reassured her that it's still fine.

Nino: But it's fine I think it suits you well. I'd recommend you to only wear it on special occasions.

Sato: You're right thank you Nino.

Nino: No need to thank me. Let's go check out and then to a café, what do you think?

Sato's red cheeks returned to their original color and without refuting, she nodded to my suggestion and we both made our way to a fancy café. There we ordered our respective drinks and sat down. My gut feeling told me that something about Sato was off thus I have to think of a way to find out if something was really off. As I was contemplating about how to approach her, she suddenly called out to me.

Sato: U-Uhm Nino?

She definitely caught me off guard with it but I acted like usual.

Nino: Oh yeah? What is it Sato?

As I turned my gaze towards her, I witnessed not the usual Sato but a shy and simultaneously red Sato but unlike in the Mall, she was way more red than before.

Sato: Uhm there's something I need your advice on...

Without needing to ask what it was, I already certain about what it was. Nonetheless, I didn't want to interrupt her and just went along with it.

Nino: Don't be afraid, I will gladly help you.

She then shyly looked at me with her arms close to her body but when I told her to not be afraid, she at least opened up a little bit. Reluctantly she then started to narrate.

Sato: There's... a guy I like and I don't know how to talk to him...

That was blatant, even a child could recognize that. While I wasn't surprised, I still acted some sort of surprised and also changed my tone of voice.

Nino: Really?! Who is it?

After asking that question, I took a sip from the bubble tea I have ordered and as I did, Sato's cheeks grew even redder but she reluctantly answered me.

Sato: I-I don't want to tell anyone as of now but... he's from our class.

Nino: Pfff!

Now I was totally caught off guard, not only that, but I was so shocked that I spit out the sip I just took from my bubble tea. Luckily I didn't spit on her or her cloths but just barely missed her. I tried to process everything and concurrently she as well tried to process my reaction.