41 - Bonfire

1st February 7:30 AM

"Mikuuu!"

Today had just begun, and it was nearly time for breakfast when Ichika was already overtaken by boredom.

"Ichika, what do you need?" asked Miku, meanwhile, Ichika sat down next to Miku.

The leisure room was totally emptied because it was still early in the morning. Miku, conversely, had already been up for an hour, having previously attempted to bake some croissants.

At this moment, she was watching videos on how to bake a croissant, due to her failures in the past hour.

"I'm bored..." sulked Ichika.

"What do you want to do?"

"Hang out with you and plan some stuff," answered Ichika innocently, placing her head on Miku's left shoulder.

Unbeknownst to Miku, the planning had something to do with her.

"What do you want to plan?"

"I wanna help you ask Ayanokoji-kun out."

Miku's entire body instantaneously flinched and instinctively, she pulled back the shoulder Ichika was leaning her head on.

"H-Huh? Where did that come from?"

"You want to ask him to dance with you on the bonfire, don't you?"

Although she was sincere, her tone of voice sounded as if she was teasing her.

"Y-Yes, but are you fine with this?"

"Sure. I don't mind," assured Ichika with a gentle smile.

"If you want, we can share him," offered Miku, having a bad conscience that startled Ichika.

"I-I'm good."

Even though the offer was declined by Ichika, her face turned red.

"So, I think you should ask him out as soon as possible," continued Ichika eventually after regaining her composure by clearing her throat.

"How do I do that?"

Ichika started caressing her chin to brood about the best possible approach for Miku to ask Ayanokoji out.

"Mh... I think it's better to do it when you're most comfortable. I guess when the two of you hang out."

The solution was a simple, direct address, but it was the most effective.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Task I:

Today, you're one of the selected ones to cook the meals. You'll be cooking in multiple groups of three.

Time: 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM

Location: In front of the kitchen, ready to cook.

Task II (Common Task):

Each class will be assigned one of the children.

The responsibility of the class is to supervise the child throughout the day. It is up to the class to designate the person who will take care of the child. At the end of the day, the child will give feedback on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the worst and 10 being the best.

A score of 7 is required to successfully accomplish the assignment. If the score is NOT achieved, there will be a penalty for the entire class.

Penalty: The discrepancy between the required score and the achieved score is the number of days the class has to depart early.