50 - Valentine's Day Part 2: "Shut up."

𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤

14th February, 3:45 PM

    "Miku?"

After answering the door, the brown-haired girl with blue headphones and a school uniform emerged into my field of vision.

    "Mind if I come in, Kiyotaka?" she asked with a feeble smile, whereupon I let her in.

Miku's feeble smile belied a sense of nervousness as she entered my room. She was also one of the people who desired to see me today, though I did not anticipate her coming to my room. It must be pretty urgent, then.

    "So, what's up?"

Although only slightly, I could sense her agitation after I asked the question.

    "Did anyone gift you any Valentine's chocolate so far?" she inquired, her voice wavering slightly.

    "No, what about you?" I retorted, after which she heaved a sigh of relief and shook her head to answer my question.

It was as if a burden had been lifted from her.

    "I-I see. Here you go, happy Valentine's Day," she said, extending me a heart-shaped box of chocolate which I accepted.

    "Self-made chocolate?" I asked after scrutinizing the box of chocolate more closely.

    "Yeah..."

Carefully, after the confirmation, I unsealed the box and inhaled the rich, sugary scent of the chocolates.

With the first bite, my taste buds were immediately electrified, exploding with a symphony of flavors that left me speechless. It was better than anything Miku had so far made; she must have put in the extra effort.

    "It's pretty good," I complimented as she just smilingly stared at me without taking her eyes off me.

    "I'm glad you like it."

    "Thanks for the chocolate, Miku."

    "Do you mind coming over to my room? Yotsuba is waiting, and we had something in mind," she revealed, her composure slowly returning.

    "For Valentine's?"

    "Mhm," she crooned, bobbing her head, "It's a little embarrassing doing it alone, so I asked Yotsuba as well."

    "And you don't mind Yotsuba's presence?"

It was surprising she would be more comfortable with Yotsuba around, but I did not mind.

    "I'm fine with sharing, though there is something I don't mind sharing," she shared, emphasizing the end of the phrase.

    "What would that be—"

Scarcely had the words escaped my mouth when Miku leaned forward and pressed her supple lips to mine. I was caught off guard by her sudden movement but didn't resist.

Our kiss was brief but intense, and by the time she withdrew, her eyes were still closed, as if she sought to prolong the sensation.

I was unable to refrain from admiring the way her lashes cast shadows on her rosy cheeks and the way her lips were slightly pursed, begging for more.

    "This," she shared, the previous agitation was nowhere to see, though a hue of her blush remained on her face.

Without adding a word, we cautiously exited my room to make sure nobody would spot us.