6 - Spying on Ayanokoji

Quints (Miku) POV

The emotions I'm feeling right now is incomparable to any other I've felt until now. The joy and happiness are streaming through my veins like my blood does and I can't stop myself from tearing up even though I'm smiling like I've never had.

Ever since our mother died my life has changed but not for the better, that is until this moment. I was always the most shy and introverted sister of us but I did not dislike it. My sister were always by my side and they've never harmed me. The only obstacle that was restraining our relationship was myself.

Now it's confirmed, they really do accept me. My biggest fear became reality in a good way. I've faced my fear and now nothing restrains me from my sister.

Without him I would have never been able to pull through with this. Still hugging my sister, I enjoyed the moment to its fullest since this will be one of my most important moments of my life.

Miku: Thank you guys.

Nino: Dummy don't ever worry about stuff like this, we'll always be here for you.

Itsuki: Yeah... Miku we love you.

After sobbing out those words she started crying like a little baby again, it was evident that she was the youngest sister.

Thank you Ayanokoji-kun for helping me...

Wait where was he? I turned from my sister and scanned the surroundings but Ayanokoji-kun was nowhere to be seen.

Miku: Do you guys know where Ayanokoji-kun went?

Yotsuba: Huh he disappeared? Is he a magician?

Ichika who was still consoling the crying Itsuki in her chest answered me.

Ichika: Yeah he left towards this direction.

With her index finger she pointed at another building, one that was more isolated. I wonder why he went this way.

Miku: I'm gonna go to him and thank him.

Nino: Wait but he hasn't done anything.

Miku: No he helped me building up the courage to tell you guys.

Yotsuba: Sure thank him also from my side!

I was about to leave when Itsuki called out to me still sobbing but she then wiped her tears with her hands which were still shacky but she ultimately calmed down.

Itsuki: I don't want to leave your side for now so I'll join you.

Miku: Are you sure? You don't have to.

Itsuki: No it's fine really.

We then said our goodbyes to our remaining three sisters who went back to the dorms. Itsuki and I proceeded towards the direction Ichika told us he went. It only has been approximately five minutes since he left so he couldn't have gone too far.

Itsuki: Maybe he went in the building?

Miku: Yeah let's look

But before we went into the building we saw another girl leaving the building and as we did we hide behind a corner. She had long, purple hair and she wore a sour expression with full of disgust. I wonder why she was here. After we made sure that nobody was near us, we then entered the building.

Itsuki: Why do you think she was here?

Miku: I don't know, do you think she knows Ayanokoji-kun?

Itsuki: No he's a loner so I don't think he has made friends with someone so beautiful.