Chapter (3)

Sizhui was angered by the sight. Jin Ling was doing his best to get away but Wen Chao was stronger. Jin Ling's face lit up when he saw Sizhui. 

Sizhui went up to Wen Chao pushing him away and pulled Jin Ling out of his grip. He stopped  himself from punching Wen Chao, "Excuse me but we have a tutoring session that cannot be delayed." With those words Sizhui left Wen Chao in shock and anger. 'You will pay for what you did Lan Sizhui!' 

Once they were our of Wen Chao's sight Sizhui asked Jin Ling, "Are you ok, did he hurt you?" In response he got a hug from Jin Ling, "Thank you that pervert he was flirting with me in detention and then he wanted to kiss me," he silently sobbed.

"Hey calm down you are safe now." Sizhui hugged Jin Ling until he calmed down. As they headed to the library Sizhui wrapped his arm around Jin Ling's shoulder. Pink hues spread across Jin Ling's face when Sizhui did this. 

(After the lessons)

"That's all for today we can meet up tomorrow if you want and have time." Sizhui smiled which got Jin Ling lightly blushing, "sure we can meet tomorrow at the same time." Jin Ling responded and headed away. Before he left he gave Sizhui a quick hug. 

Jin Ling went to the school parking lot and walked to his car. After 5 minutes he got to his apartment. He lived alone, and had bought the house with his own money. His parents were rich but he liked to have his personal space. 

He was already in his apartment and now he had to look for what he was going to wear. He walked to his closet and chose out some black, tight jeans with a yellow crop top. 'yes this will do I must look good for my first day' Jin Ling then got into his car and went to his new job. 'My friends better be there on time.'

°
°
Sizhui walked out of the library and met up with his friends back at his house. He had his own house but he instead lived with his friends. They had moved in together for collage and really liked it. They were childhood bestfriends so once they went to collage they decided to move in together and they also all go to the same collage, which was an advantage.

"Guys, I am back, will you guys come to my parents club today?  there is a new worker and my parents asked for me to see if they are fit for the job." Sizhui sat down at the table with his friends and ate his portion of food. 

"Sure I would love to, and maybe I will be able to make them fall for me," Xue Yang smirked. 

"Sizhui did you hear that, so now Xiao Xingchen can be mine," JingYi teased.  Angered by this Xue Yang got up and coldly said, "Don't you dare! You know how long I have been trying to flirt on him!? and what about you what would your dear Zizhen have to say, hm?" and just like that both JingYi and Xue Yang started arguing. 

After about 10 minutes they finally stopped because  they had to get ready and be at the club by 8:30 (I have never been to a club so please). It was at 7:30 that they decided to head to the club. They entered and talk to a few people. It was now around 8:00 when they saw Zizhen and Xingchen walking in. Both Sizhui's friends were excited but confused when they didn't see Jin Ling with them. They decided to go over and talk to them.

"Hi guys, why is Jin Ling not with you?" Xue Yang asked, looking Xingchen up and down, he look so beautiful. JingYi was doing the same but with Zizhen. Sizhui had to call there names a few times before they gained their composure again.

"yes well Jin Ling has some things to do but you will see him soon don't worry," Zizchen looked at Xingchen with a 'this is going to be awesome' look. Just then the lights of the club pointed to the stage where Jin Ling was.                                    

°

°

(I have never been to a club so I am just using what I have read from other books)

Jin Ling had gotten to the club around 7 because he wanted to make a good impression and he also needed to get ready. Jin Ling like all of the other workers got his own little area where he could get ready before his performances, if he would end up getting the job. There was a couch, a table, and a place where you could change and do your make up. Jin Ling had around an hour to get ready. He went over to the changing area to pick out his outfit. 

Jin Ling decided against changing since he already looked good with the outfit he had picked out. Over at his make up area Jin Ling got his make up done and made sure he was all ready. After he was all ready he decided to take a look and see if his friends actually came to see his preformance.

He walked out and peeked through the door. His friends where there but Sizhui and his friends where also there! 'Why are they here!? No this is bad he can't see me!" His face turned pale for he did not want Sizhui to see him. After a few minutes Jin Ling had to go up and do his performance. He walked onto the stage, his eyes immediately looked towards Sizhui who was looking at him with a shocked expression.

'you will do great and you need this job now don't mess up and ignore Sizhui' the lights turned his way, as he started his dance.

.
.