Chapter 4

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

All the lights were now pointed towards Jin Ling. He went ahead and started his dance. He had a black cane (not like an old person cane), which he used in his dance. The music started and he threw the cane from on hand to the other, walking forward. After Jin Ling got down on his knees in a sensual way leaving all the guests awestruck. He kept dancing until the song was over and he got off the stage. Both men and woman were still looking at the stage wondering who that beautiful young man was for they had never seen him at this club before. 

Sizhui was amazed by the performance he had just witnessed, 'who knew Jin Ling could do that?' After Sizhui went to look for Nie Huaisang. He found him at the bar talking with the bartender, Nie Mingju, his brother. 

"hey Huaisang, I guess my father also asked you to be here?" Huaisang turns around, smiles, and nods, " well I think the new guy will get the job he did a great job. I better get going back to my friends," they bid their farewells and split ways for the night.

Zizhen, Xingchen, Xue Yang, and JingYi were seated in a VIP area waiting for their friends while chatting. 

"Hey guys I have an idea, so I saw they opened up that new amusement park and I think it would be super fun if we all went together what do you guys think?" JingYi asked. All the boys there agreed and were happy since they had also heard of it and really wanted to go. 

(with Jin Ling) 

He had just gotten of the stage and his heart was beating pretty fast he thought it was going to explode from his chest. Though he was impressed by how many people liked his show. Back at his little changing area (that's what we r going to call it), Jin Ling put on some shorts and a oversized hoodie. He wiped the make up off of his face he looked in the mirror one more time before getting up to leave. He was all ready and had decided to leave with his friends early, not before he could leave he heard a knock at his door. 

Opening the door he saw Sizhui, "Oh hi Sizhui what brings you here?" He tried to keep his cool.

"You must not know but I am the son of the owner of this club, so I came here to tell you that you are hired. Would you like to discuss your working hours and all the other stuff right now or shall we wait for tomorrow, your call," Sizhui was a bit disappointed by what Jin Ling did as his job. 'he must have a boyfriends or girlfriend considering what he does as his job I should do what  I have always done and keep my distance.' with a sigh he turned his head to look up at the boy. 

"Could we discuss this tomorrow? I will meet you here tomorrow and after I do my performance we can talk about all that, but right now I have to leave, see you tomorrow Sizhui" he mumbled, and ran past Sizhui.

Jin Ling hurried over to his friends who were laughing with JingYi and Xue Yang. He mentioned them to hurry up so they could leave. Zizhen and Xingchen looked at each other confused but got up and headed to Jin Ling. They turned around and waved good bye to Xue Yang and JingYi. 

-

Sizhui was left behind in the room all alone. He staggered to the couch near by. He sat down, not moving, just zoned out. He had to do something about this, Finally after clearing his mind he went out in search of his friends.

He found them giggling at each other and pretty drunk. Sizhui sighed and dragged them to his car taking them back to their shared apartment. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . .  . . . . .