Chapter 20

Sorry for the late ish update new one soon and I am going to start working on a Yizhan book soon!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The night was very peaceful and they were having fun laughing when they heard and irritating voice.

Zoey and her two friends came from their trailer. Jin Ling's smile immediately dropped. He didn't like her at all. She made him feel insecure, she was very pretty all the boys liked her. She could make Sizhui hers. His chest tightened, would Sizhui leave him? While these thoughts haunted him the girls who came, uninvited, took a seat and joined them.

He couldn't take it Zoey was of course flirting with his boyfriend, Emily was also flirting with Zizhen, but A-Qing was just chilling with Xue Yang and Xingchen. Xue Yang looked kissed because Xingchen and A-Qing were having a really good time.

"I am going in, there are many mosquitoes and I am tired. See you tomorrow." Jin Ling got up from his seat and started to walk towards the trailer, when JingYi spoke up, "A-Ling wait for me!"
JingYi ran to Jin Ling's side and they both walked to the trailer.

"Why did you come? You could have stayed at enjoyed the fire." Jin Ling said.

" I could have you are right, but Emily was flirting with Zizhen and I can't stand it! " JingYi was looking pretty annoyed.

" I've been meaning to ask what is your relationship with Zizhen? As far as I know you are just friends but something tells me otherwise. "

"Shout, we were planning on telling you guys this week, that we.... are dating."

" you are dating!! Since when and how do I not know I am your best friend! "

"Since two years ago." JingYi looked down, when Jin Ling looked at him in shock and said, " how, explain. "

"So we had met over summer two years ago, and exchanged numbers. We started meeting up and during one of our meet up he asked if I would be his boyfriend. I had already fallen in love with him so I agreed, then it turns out he ended up going to our school. We met up in secret that's why I would disappear for a while some days..." He trailed off.

Jin Ling was in pure shock but he had to admit he did a God job hiding it. He also understood why JingYi felt jealous.

"When are you planning on telling the others?" Jin Ling asked.

" We were planning tomorrow. " JingYi said.

"Lets go back out then, we can't let some one take out boyfriends.

What a great idea it was, or would have been. JingYi got up excitedly and pulled Jin Ling out. They were both really happy to claim back what was theirs and make sure to keep them near. JingYi opened the door and tried to close it almost immediately, but Jin Ling had already seen it. Zoey was on the lap of Sizhui.

That is my place! Jin Ling walked up to Zoey and pulled her away from Sizhui, " listen up, you better get away from my boyfriend! "

Zoey didn't even react to his words, " I will get him, enjoy him while you have him. " she flipped her hair and walked away.

Emily followed her but A-Qing stayed behind, " I am so done with her! I apologize on her behalf now I better be leaving. " A-Qing said in an irritated voice. Her friends are stupid!

Jin Ling walked back into the trailer and to his sleeping area. Sizhui walked in after him.

"Jin Ling I love you did you already forget what I told you?" Sizhui hugged Jin Ling who was sulking.

" That's my place not hers. " he said. It took a while for Sizhui to realize what he meant but chuckled when he figured it out.

"It's not funny." Jin Ling pouted .

"No no of course not. Come here let's get some sleep. A-Ling U will always love you, no one can come between us. We also have to get married because of the arranged marriage." Sizhui kissed Jin Ling. Jin Ling answered with a ' hm'. Sizhui was him half asleep in his arms.

He lightly chuckled before falling asleep cuddling him

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hi hi, sorry for the late short chapter. New one tomorrow, I have been busy. Thank you for reading!