Chapter 17

Last day of school. All the boys were in their last class. They were all really excited, finally summer break was here! The last bell rang and every one was excused. The six boys met up outside of the school and all went out to a near by cafe. They wanted to discuss a few things.
Xue Yang went to order some drinks before joining the other boys at the table.

"When are we leaving?" Jin Ling asked.

" you really don't pay attention Sizhui teach this boy to use his ears. " JingYi complained.

"We are leaving in two days. Be ready by then we will take the trailer." Xingchen said.

After about an hour they split up and each went to there own places. Xingchen and Xue Yang went on a date to the movies. Zizhen and JingYi went to hang out. They spend a or of time together considering they are only friends. Sizhui and Jin Ling went back to their house.
Sizhui parked the car and walked into their house followed by Jin Ling.

"A-Yuan let's do something today is the last day of school." Jin Ling said.

" Yes thank for bringing it up, we are going to meet your uncle's and my parents at a restaurant in a couple hours. "Sizhui grabbed Jin Ling's hand and brought him into their shared room.

" why did you not tell me! "

"I forgot but we leave at 5 we still had two hours."

" this is so spontaneous you could have at least given me a heads up. "

"My dad called and said he wanted to see me and to bring you, he also said your uncle's will be there."

Jin Ling got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Sizhui stayed on the bed and chuckled. Jin Ling came out after 15 minutes. He had finished showering and was wear some red overalls under a white T-shirt.

Sizhui pulled Jin Ling in and kissed him. Jin Ling kissed him back but was the one who broke the kids after he ran out of air. Sizhui

"Sizhui go and shower." Jin Ling put a towel in Sizhui's hand and pushed him into the bathroom.

Sizhui came out and found the room empty. He walked down stairs and saw Jin Ling sitting on the couch watching a movie. Sizhui dat down beside him and put his head on Jin Ling's shoulder.

"A-Ling do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" Asked Sizhui.

Jin Ling looked at Sizhui, pouted, and looked away. "I guess I will just go out with !y friends." Sizhui said. At that moment Jin Ling jumped at him and said, " no we are going! "

Time skip to 5

"A-Ling lets go!" Shouted Sizhui.

"Coming!" Shouted Jin Ling back.

At the restaurant

Jin Ling and Sizhui walked in and saw their parents waiting for them. Sizhui intertwined his fingers with Jin Ling's and they walked to the table.

Jiang Cheng and Xichen were shocked week g their adoptive son. Xichen was very happy and Jiang Cheng was like always, pissed, but still a bit happy. Lan Wangji had a small smile on his face while Wei Wuxian had his big smile.

"I see you have gotten together." Wei Wuxian said. Sizhui nodded and sat down next to his parents.

" that's good I am glad Jin Ling had finally find some one for himself. " Xichen continued, "at least we won't have to force them." Sizhui and Jin Ling looked at them confused.

" yes well you see when Jin Ling left with his biological parents to live in the states, they made a promise to us to marry you both. Jin Ling had come home and requested it so we agreed. Then your parents Jin Ling died in the car accident so you went or love with my brother and his boyfriend. Since you are both 18 now you are to start dating you will marry at 25, or sooner if you wish. " Wei Wuxian explained.

Sizhui and Jin Ling were both shocked by the news, but happy because they could get married. The rest.of the night was pure happiness. They are food, talked, and spent quality time. It was at seven when they split ways.

"Bye dad, daddy." Sizhui hugged his parents and left with Jin Ling after he too said his goodbyes.

When they reached the house it was only 7:15and they were not tired. Jin Ling and Sizhui got into some more comfortable clothes, and lay on their bed. Sizhui turned the TV on. He decided to watch a horror movie. Jin Ling joined and didn't notice what movie it was.

When there was a jump scare Jin Ling jumped into Sizhui's arms. He put the blanket over his head and hid. Sizhui grabbed his hand and pulled his head out of the covers.

"A-Ling~," Sizhui grabbed Jin Ling's chin and kissed him. Jin Ling kissed back and soon the movie was forgotten.

When the scary part was over Sizhui broke the kiss to change the movie. Jin Ling was not happy and pouted. Sizhui pulled Jin Ling on his lap and kissed him once again.

" Don't... pout... A-Ling. " Sizhui said in the kiss (?). After a few minutes they broke the kiss and watched the movie.
Jin Ling had a flushed face. He his his face in the crook of Sizhui's neck. His scent calmed him down. After a while Jin Ling fell asleep. Sizhui turned the TV off and cuddled with Jin Ling.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .