Chapter 22

"Sizhui tell Jin Ling to move!!" Yelled JingYi from the back.

They had left an hour ago, and still had four more hours to go (I edited the chapter that says how much time it took them from an hour to five hours). Jin Ling was getting pushed by JingYi against the door, because he didn't have enough space. JingYi was doing this just to annoy Jin Ling and he had succeeded.

"No, you stop pushing me!" Jin Ling snapped at JingYi and pushed him back.

Sizhui was driving and couldn't do anything about it but said, "stop fighting already, Zizhen please do something about that since your boyfriend is involved and you are also in the  back." Sizhui was calm while that was happening.

Zizhen grabbed JingYi and cages him in his arms. JingYi was left in mobile. He tried to get away from Zizhen but to no avail. Zizhen was to strong so he gave up. Jin Ling stuck his tongue out at JingYi which did not go unnoticed.

"Jin Ling don't do that be polite." Sizhui said from the front. He had seen what Jin Ling had done through the mirror. Jin Ling pouted, crossed his arms, and looked out the window. His own boyfriend was going against him! For a long while Jin Ling stayed looking out the window. Sizhui would sneak a glance at him when ever he could. He smiled when he saw Jin Ling's beautiful face.

....

They were three hours left of the trip when they decided to get
some breakfast. They did not eat at the camp site and all were hungry. They had been to lazy to prepare anything so they were eating out! There was a small restaurant where the ended up eating. It was a pretty cozy place. There weren't many people there.

After ordering they talked about random stuff until their food came. When the food arrived they quieted down. The good had come and the hunger They had could now leave. They were all hungry and not many words were exchanged while they ate, Their focused was on the food They paid the bill and left once they had finished eating.

Xue Yang and Xingchen sat in the front. Xue Yang was going to drive the last three hours. The four other boys sat in the back. Jin Ling fell asleep on Sizhui's shoulder after half an hour of  talking. Sizhui gently placed his hand on Jin Ling's cheek, and rubbed small circles on his smooth porcelain cheek. A small smile appeared on his face before he too fell asleep.

Xingchen and Zizhen looked at the couple and found it really cute. They were really happy they ended up together. On the other hand Xue Yang was telling JingYi to take pictures for blackmail. Xingchen and Zizhen were trying to stop them but nothing could do they have up. The rest of the car ride was people talking laughing and listening to music.

....

Jin Ling woke up when the car stopped. Sizhui was looking at him with pure love showing in his eyes. Jin Ling's face turned a light shade of pink. He was so lucky to have Sizhui by his side. Who knows what he did to deserve such a person.
Sizhui pecked his lips and hugged him tightly. He was happy that Jin Ling was with him. Their moment got interrupted when a light cough was heard.

JingYi said, "I am going to get a cavity with all this sweetness."

Jin Ling's face turned a deep red and his his face in Sizhui's chest. Xue Yang opened his door and stepped out of the car. Finally he could stretch his legs. The other boys also got put of the car. After many hours they were back.

....

An hour had passed since they had gotten back. All their belongings had been put away. Everyone had gone back to their house.

Jin Ling and Sizhui were also back at their house. They had just got back. A black car was waiting for them at Xue Yang's place. The trailer was going to get taken back by Xue Yang the next day so they went to his place.

"A-Ling want to shower together?' Sizhui back hugged Jin Ling. Jin Ling had been unpacking when Sizhui came.

His face became a dark shade of red when he heard what Sizhui had said.

" I n-need to finish unpacking you can shower first. " Jin Ling pushed Sizhui into the bathroom and kept unpacking. Sizhui was going to be the death of him!

Fifteen minutes later Sizhui came out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist. Jin Ling had been scrolling on his phone when he heard the bathroom door open. His eyes widened. Sizhui's had water dripping down his hair falling on his face. They rolled down his neck to his chest.

Jin Ling didn't know he was staring until he heard someone say, "are you done checking me out?" Jin Ling blushed furiously and looked away.

" W-why did you not change? " Jin Ling asked.

"I was pushed in to th bathroom without a new pair of clothes." Sizhui said.

Jin Ling grabbed some clothes shoved it into Sizhui's arms and pushed him back into the bathroom. Jin Ling sat back on the bed but the image of Sizhui was fresh in his mind. His perfect body and on his smile. He was so lucky to be saying him.

The second time Sizhui came out of the bathroom he was fully clothed. A towel was placed on his neck. He was drying his hair. Jin Ling walked up to him and pecked his lips before scurrying to the bathroom to shower. Sizhui was shocked but happy and lay on the bed.

Jin Ling locked the door of the bathroom as soon as he got in. Aaaa why did he do that!? He shook his head and stripped his clothes, and got in the shower. He had thought ahead and brought an extra pair of clothes. After his shower he changed and walked out.

Sizhui was on his phone. Jin Ling ran to the bed and jumped on top Sizhui. Sizhui dropped his phone and hugged Jin Ling. They spent the rest of their afternoon cuddled until they drifted off to sleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .