Chapter 28

Sorry for the late update I have been busy. Summer is like a week or two away so my updates will be more consistent!
. . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sizhui opened his house door. Lan Wangji was seated in the living room going over some papers while Wei Wuxian was off somewhere in a meeting. Sizhui approach his father and slumped down beside him on the couch. Sizhui

"What's wrong?" Lan Wangji asked, putting his paper on the glass table.

" I broke up with Jin Ling and he has left and I don't know where he is. Gege won't help me because of baba. I now need to finish my courses so I can get Jin Ling back. " Sizhui explained. A few stray tears fell from his eyes like small diamonds.

"I would help, but Wei Ying told me not to. The only thing I can tell you is too keep fighting. You are almost done with combat and next you are going to learn how to hack into systems so you will find him and I will be with you. " lan Wangji have a loving smile to his son and kisses his forehead, "I waited for Wei Ying 13 years you can also wait a few."

Sizhui was more determined to find Jin ling. He got up from the couch bowed to his father and went to his old room.

They did not notice Wei Wuxian listening to the it conversation, "Wen Ning have Xue Yang and Xingchen reached America? The jet should have landed by now. Oh and please call a meeting with Yanli, A-Cheng, Wen Qing, A-Qing, and get Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen on a call please."

" yes Master Wei." Wen Ning said from the other side.

The call was ended by Wei Wuxian who said, "Yuan, Yuan I love you but you need to fight for who you love, I won't make this easy for you." He turned away and walked away into his study. 

Wangji came into his study a few minutes later, "Wei Ying, I know this is your doing." He silently said. He wrapped his arms around Wei Ying's waist and pulled him into a hug.

"How do you always know what I'm up to?" Wei Ying relaxed and leaned back, his head now on Wangji's shoulder. 

"I have been with you for to long to not know what you are up to." He answered. Wangji placed light kisses on the back Wei Ying's head. 

"I promise not to go to hard on him, he just... has to fight for who he loves, and learn from what he did. Jin Ling came to me after what happened with Sizhui, I was not happy. Jin Ling didn't agree either he wanted to be with Sizhui but gave in. Have you not noticed how Sizhui is not coming in to train? This will help him and he will be able to protect Jin Ling." Wei Wuxian was now facing Lan Wangji. 

Lan Wangji tightened his embrace, and placed his head on Wei Wuxian's shoulder, "mn," was all he said. 

Wei Wuxian also wrapped his arms around his lover, "Lan Zhan, I have people coming over soon to discuss what we will do about Jin Ling and Sizhui... I will go to our room when the meeting is over ok?" Lan Wangji pulled back just enough to see Wei Wuxian's face. He kissed him on his forehead, down to his nose, and lastly he kissed his lips.  Wei Wuxian responded to his kiss. 

Wangji pulled away completely and said, "I will be waiting." a caring smile formed on Wangji's lips before he exited the room. 
....

Minutes later Wen Ning came into Wei Wuxian's study followed by all the others, "Master Wei, I have every one including Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen on a zoom call."

"Lets begin," Wei Wuxian continued, "Sizhui has three weeks before he finishes his combat course, next he will go on to hacking. If he goes on to hacking he will be able to find Jin Ling and we need to prevent that. Xue Yang and Xingchen are with Jin Ling, A-Qing you have just finished hacking, did you hide their location? *A-Qing nodds* ok, Wen Ning and Wen Qing, can I ask you to take care of Sizhui and make sure nothing happens with him?" 

"I will be looking out and doing all my work at the hospital so Sizhui is not suspicious," Wen Qing said. 

"Yes that's a good idea, now we just have to discuss how Sizhui will find Jin Ling. Jin Ling is currently on his way to Nevada City, California how are they going to meet up?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"We could have Sizhui go on a mission once he is done with all his curses, it will be around five months before they can meet up?" said Xingchen. 

The rest thought it was a good idea, "OK then we shall do that. Make sure Sizhui knows  not about this, got it." Wei Wuxian asked. Everyone in the room nods.  Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen then leave the meeting after bidding their farewells. The rest of the people left the room. 

....

"What, how is this..." 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I will be uploading a new chapter in a few hours! :).