chapter 27

" Yes, I promise. " replied Jin Ling. They all hugged one last time before Jin Ling got on his Uncles private jet and left for the United States. He didn't think he would stay there long, but just enough time to clear his mind.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jin Ling was in his uncle's jet waiting to leave. He was sad. Leaving his home town the people he loved. Sizhui was in his mind, he still can't believe he agreed to sign the papers. It really hurt him, but it was the best option in his eyes. Wasn't it Sizhui who broke up with him? So whY would he want Jin Ling back?

Hopefully when he comes back in a few years Sizhui will have found a partner. A small tear rolled down his cheek. The thought of losing the one person he loved, killed him. That had been his biggest fear his whole life. Losing the person or people who he loved.

Another tear fell. He had too be strong. He had to move on from Sizhui. The pain he felt was unbearable but there was no turning back now.
A woman can up to him and asked him to put his seatbelt on.

Finally the jet started moving. He looked out the window and said one last goodbye before the jet was lifted into the air.
. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

How could you be so stupid?! Sizhui asked himself. You just broke up with him but you still loved him! Jin Ling will never take you back now. Why didn't you listen to him? Now you don't even know where he is!
He has no clue where Jin Ling is. Maybe in a new continent or still in this country? He ran as fast as he could to Wen Ning's house. He would surely help him. With tears in his eyes he sprinted off to Wen Ning's house. He had a spare key so he just unlocked the house and ran in.

"Gege I need your help!"

" What do you need? "

"So I know you were taught to hack when you were with the boss, I haven't even gotten to that course can you please help me?"

" who do you need me to find? "

"Jin Ling, He left after I broke up with him. I regret it so much please help me, he is my oxygen." His voice weakens as a few years travel down and fall in his jeans. His knees trembled and he fell to the ground.

" Yuan, I can't help you, I promised master Wei not to help you. My apologies. " Wen Ning helped him get off the ground, "go get some rest, we will do something tomorrow." Sizhui turned to Wen Ning on last time, and walked out the door.

He was determined to finish his training and get Jin Ling back. He would take over his parents company and get his lover back. Before he that he would call everyone who might know.

He grabbed his phone and dialed all the numbers he knew were related to Jin Ling. He even called Jin Ling but Jiang Cheng had his phone. What was he suppose to do now!

There was nothing else he could do. His hope of getting Wen Ning to help him were crashed. His brother knew all about this and could haco any system, he was on his last course.

Sizhui was two courses behind. His next course was to learn how to hack and right now he is half way through his combat course. But he was determined to finish, he would do whatever it took to get Jin Ling back.

It started raining. Sizhui didn't bother but kept slowly walking home.

.....

"Xue Yang call A-Qing she will help us!" pleaded Xiao Xingchen .

"I don't trust her so no." Declared Xue Yang.

" Then I will do it! " he walked past Xue Yang and went to grab his phone.

Xue Yang yanked it out of his hand and ran around the living room. Xingchen gave up, went to his room, and headed to his computer. He sent an email to A-Qing . While in the living room Xue Yang was doing a victory dance.

Few minutes later the door bell rang. A worried A-Qing rushed in.

"What's the emergency?!" She exclaimed .

"You can't tell anyone, but Jin Ling left Beijing and is on his way to America. We are also going to America too keep an eye on him. So can you update us while we are in America? And most importantly don't give anything away to Sizhui!" Xingchen finished. Xue Yang was glaring at Xingchen.

" We could have asked anyone why her! " Xue Yang complained.

"Who else would we ask? Also I trust her," he mentions A-Qing to come closer, and he puts an arm on her shoulder, "plus she works with Wen Ning." He finished .

Xue Yang pushed A-Qing away and hugged Xingchen. He jumped into his (XX) arms  and was picked up. Xue Yang was hugging Xingchen like a baby koala to his mother.

"Won't Sizhui be suspicious? You are his best friend," said A-Qing .

"That's the second thing I know you are almost done with the hacking course so could you make sure Sizhui thinks we are in Alaska? I am done with all my courses since I was one of the first to join, but I need someone else to do it..." He trailed off. A-Qing have him a look before nodding.

Xue Yang was still clinging onto Xingchen and pointed towards the door. He didn't like A-Qing she was talking his boyfriend away from him. A-Qing understood and walked out.

Before she left she called out, " what time do you need me tomorrow? "

"Can you be here by 6 am please?" Xingchen responded. A-Qing only put her thumb up and walked out.

"Xue Yang don't pout come on let's go to bed it's late and we need to wake up early."

" carry me to the room. " Xue Yang kept pouting as he got carried to the shared bedroom.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

New Chapter! Hope it made sense :). Comments and votes are appreciated!