Chapter 14

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting I was a bit busy these last few days but I am back now. I will be posting the first chapter.to my other book next week.
. . . . . . .  . .

Today was Monday and they were going on the school outing today. They had everything they needed. Sizhui helped Jin Ling put his stuff in the trunk and left for school. Their friends were already there.

The bus that was to take them was in the school 's parking lot. The driver was collecting the children's bags and placing them in the bus.

"Guys, who is excited?" Xingchen asked.

"I can't wait to spend more time with you," Xue Yang smirked, causing Xingchen's face to turn a deep red.

The people who witnessed their exchange where laughing. After another 10 minutes they were aloud to get on the bus. They each took their seats and waited until departure. It didn't take much time before the bus started moving.

When the bus started moving a teacher go up to say some rules, "children! We will be staying  at the beach for a week," ( I can't remember where they were actually going to stay but now.it's the beach) "each of you will be assigned with a partner who you will be sharing rooms with..." The teacher was still saying the rules, but. Jin Ling didn't care and instead laid his head on Sizhui's shoulder.

The teacher had finally stopped talking and Jin Ling was long gone in dream land. Sizhui took out his phone and took a few pictures of Jin Ling sleeping before joining him. They slept the whole way there.
. . . . . . . . . . .

The bus had stopped moving and Sizhui opened his eyes. They had reached the beach. Every one for of the bus, and they teacher started handing students there room numbers and keys. Sizhui was paired up with Xue Yang and Xingchen with Jin Ling. They swapped to be with the people they preferred.

It was around 6 in the evening when they had reached the beach. The teachers gave them some time to get to there rooms and settle in. About half an hour later they were called down to dinner. There were many children seated at the table. It was very crowded. All the children and adults are lunch before heading of to their designated rooms.

Jin Ling was still tired even tho he had slept the whole ride there. Sizhui on the other hand was not so tired. Once they reached their room Jin Ling went to his own bed and fell asleep. Sizhui was a bit disappointed he wanted to sleep next to Jin Ling. Instead he walked to his own bed and took out his phone. He texted his parents for a few minutes before deciding to also sleep. Tomorrow they had a big day.

He drifted of into a deep sleep. It was around one in the morning when he heard sobs coming from the other side of the room. Jin Ling was having a nightmare. Sizhui got up and rushed to Jin Ling's side.

"Shh Jin Ling you are ok calm down," he started whispering sweet nothing's into his ear to calm him down.

Jin Ling held onto Sizhui tightly. Jin Ling calmed down soon enough and fell asleep on Sizhui's strong arms. That night Sizhui hugged Jin Ling till morning.

The next morning Jin Ling woke up and felt his pillow moving. It was also very hard pillow. He opened his eyes slowly and saw Sizhui stating at him. Sizhui immediately looked away when he noticed he got caught.

"Good morning Jin Ling, I am sorry I slept here, you were having a nightmare so that's why I am here" He explained rapidly.

Jin Ling blushed and looked down, "yeah thanks I better freshen up now," Jin Ling got off the bed and walked into the shower. He instantly regretted it, he would have preferred to stay in Sizhui's arms. Jin Ling what is wrong with you, Sizhui doesn't like you yet ugh why now he thinks I am stupid. A pout appeared on Jin Ling fAce as he took a shower thinking about this.

After his shower he got dressed and walked out only to be.met by Sizhui, of course you share a room with him!

"I am done you can take a shower now." Jin Ling said.

Sizhui smiled at his why behavior and headed in to the shower. After he was done they both walked down to get some breakfast.
They would need strength for what today brought.

. . .   . . . . . . .

Very short and boring chapter hope you enjoyed! New one tomorrow I love you all bye