Chapter 25

Xue Yang texted his friends to come over to Sizhui's house. He turned his phone off and went to Jin Ling. He embraced him in a tight hug. He whispered sweet nothing's to him until he calmed down. Jin Ling looked at Xue Yang his teary eyes were filled with sorrow.

Did he really just say that to the person he has loved for so long? More years came out of his eyes. Xue Yang hugged him once again. Minutes later they heard a car pull up at the gate. Zizhen had reached the house.

Zizhen ran to the from door, which was unlocked, and barged in. Sorry shown in his eyes, Xue Yang had told him to get there as fast as possible and that's what he did. He spotted Xue Yang and Jin Ling in the living room and rushed too them. Jin Ling looked horrible. He had a year stained face, puffy, red eyes, his face was looking pale.

What has happened! He looked at Xue Yang who just shrugged.
He spoke up he needed answers, " Jin Ling shhh it's ok calm down, can you please tell us what happened? We can't help you if we don't k is what happened here. "

Jin Ling looked up at Zizhen, and explained everything that has happened. He started when Sizhui's  brother got to the house to now.

Xue Yang and Zizhen were shocked. How could he have done this. He had an excuse but he shouldn't have reacted like that. They needed to get Jin Ling to the hospital to see Sizhui. They were going to wait until morning when Jin Ling felt better.

Xue Yang helped Jin Ling get up, and took him to his room, the one he shared with Sizhui. Jin Ling got on the bed and a new set of tears started to come. Sizhui's scent was all over. How could he have done this!

Xue Yang and Zizhen noticed instantly and rushed to comfort Jin Ling. They knew that what he did was wrong but the couldn't just abandon their friend. That night the cuddled with Jin Ling until he fell asleep. They stayed with him the rest of the night. Jin Ling basically passed out from all the crying he had done.

....with Sizhui.....

The ambulance had reached the house. People took Wen Ning with them and placed him in the ambulance. Sizhui also got in the ambulance with his brother. Before he got in he looked at the house. Xue Yang was there hugging Jin Ling. He wished he were there comforting him, but he need to help his brother.

When they reached the hospital his brother was admitted into an emergency room. Sizhui was asked a few questions about the incident before going to sit in the waiting area.

He was really worried for his brother and Jin Ling. What would be so about Jin Ling? He would probably want to break up with me, h said it himself, he wishes he never fell in one with him. Maybe he should.just make it easy and break up with him. This could cause !any problems in their relationship.

Sizhui felt something fall into a cheeks. Tears were falling ojt.of his eyes. Big round droplets slowly made there way onto Sizhui S jeans. He didn't went to break up with Jin Ling but that was the beat option.

He was so lost in thought he didn't see a doctor approach him. He was snapped out of his trance when he heard someone talking to him, "sir your brother is doing fine he is still unconscious but will wake up soon, you may go to his room." The doctor handed him a slip of paper and walked away. I'm the paper was the room number of his brother.

Quickly he got up, and went to his brothers room. The doctors inside left. Sizhui sat in a chair next to Wen Ning's hospital bed and waited for him to wake up. Sizhui's parents had also been called. The door opened up and the face of a worried Wei Wuxian came in followed by Lan Wangji. They were both worried one more than the other.

" Sizhui are you ok how did this happen!? " Wei Wuxian interrogated Sizhui. Sizhui explained the story to them. Wei Wuxian was surprised.

"Wasn't that suppose to be kept a secret? Jin Ling would obviously want to take revenge." Wei Wuxian flashed a worried look to his husband.

"I think Jiang Ch-," Sizhui was cut off, Wei Wuxian got up and said, " How dare he break a promise! He should have known better! " Wei Wuxian was going to say more but Wen Ning had woken up.

Wei Wuxian rushed to Wen Ning. They had been good friends and seeing him like this hurt him. Lan Wangji also got up, he didn't really interact with Wen Ning but was find of him.

Wen Ning smiled lightly. Lan Wangji went to call a doctor. The doctor came in and checked on Wen Ning and told him to rest. He would be discharged in a couple days. Wen Ning had many bruises on his face.

Wei Wuxian just told Wen Ning to rest and they would talk in the morning. Wen Ning decided to sleep. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji left since visiting hours were over. They said they would come by the next morning.

Sizhui slept on the couch in Wen Ning's room. His sleep was.a really troubled sleep. He barely even slept. His mind was occupied with what he should do should be break up with Jin Ling? Should he say he wants a break? What should he do? His brother also had him very worried, he had many bruises a small cu t under his lip, a broken rib. His sleep was haunted.

The next morning Sizhui woke up when the door was opened by a doctor to check on Wen Ning. He greeted the doctor and watched him check Wen ning. It was around eight in the morning. Once the doctor was done checking g Wen Ning he bus farewell and left.

Wen Ning kept sleeping after that. It wasn't long before the door was reopened. Some one who he still didn't know how to face walked in.

"Jin Ling...."