Chapter 31

The sun was starting to come up from behind the hills, the birds were singing, everything was perfect, almost everything. Sizhui stormed through the front door and marched to the kitchen were Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, and his co-workers were eating breakfast. They were laughing and talking until Sizhui showed up.

His presence silenced every person in the room. His face was stained with dried up tears and smoke was coming out of his ears. Wei Ying got up from his seat and walked towards Sizhui.

"Yuan where have you been? You weren't her last night, come let's talk." Wei Ying ouputt an arm over Sizhui's shoulder and led him to his study.

Once the doors closed Sizhui didn't waste a second, "where is he! You can't keep me from him, tell me! I have been waiting for a year now I finished all my courses what more do you want!" Sizhui yelled.
There had been no point in leaving or closing the doors, Wei Ying was sure the people outside could here all this. He heaved a sigh and sat on his chair, " Yuan, oh Yuan did you think it would be that easy? You hurt him, he left, now it's your responsibility to find him and prove to me you will be able to take care of him. " Wei Ying said calmly.

Sizhui composed himself and left the room. In the corridor he saw his father walking to Wei Ying's study. Lan Zhan gave him an encouraging smile before entering Wei Ying's study.
...

"Wei Ying what did you tell him, how long are you going to keep them apart?" Lan Zhan asked as he closed the door behind him. He sat on a couch not to far away from where Wei Ying was seated, patting the space next to him. Wei Ying understood and for up from his chair. He walked to the couch and instead sat on Lan Zhan's lap.

" Husband, he has to find Jin Ling. " Wei Ying said wrapping his arms around his husband's nape.

"If he can't do something they can't be apart to long." Lan Zhan said embracing his husband .

A light "Mn" was heard from Wei Ying who was starting to fall asleep. Wei Ying already had a plan, Yuan would not be able to find Jin Ling easily. What he didn't know it would take Sizhui more than five years.

...Back to present time...

Sizhui was running in the rain. Five years had gone by and he had not been able to find Jin Ling. His pace slowly came to a stop. He was not in his right mind.
The only thing on his mind was Jin Ling. How had he been able to hide all this time? Sizhui decided to keep running, music was blasting in his ears through his earbuds. 

His pace lessened as he reached a park. Everything was wet and getting wetter, as it was still raining. The grass was green and it all looked so pretty. Sizhui walked along the sidewalk as passed the park. 

Again he picked up his pace and continued on his jog. With the music and the rain he did not hear a car approach him at high speed not able to stop in time. He didn't know what happened after, his vision blurred and he lost his consciousness. The last thing he remembered was a man dressed in black ran out of his car dialing 911.  

...

Jin Ling was on his bed getting ready to take a shower. He got all his things and just as he was about to enter the bathroom, his phone buzzed. Excitedly he ran and picked up his phone, he had a notification from Wei Ying. His heart leaped out of his chest. Hurriedly he opened it up. 

He was expecting good news but on the contrary, it was bad news. Sizhui had gotten in a car accident, and was now unconscious in the hospital. Wei Ying had sent a jet to get him, and it would arrive soon. Jin Ling grabbed a jacket and rushed out the door,.

He was waiting for the jet for about 10 minutes before it actually came. As soon as it landed Jin Ling ran in and the jet went back into the sky. 

It was late at night when the jet landed in Beijing. A car was waiting for Jin Ling when he arrived. It didn't take long before they reached the hospital. The white building was glowing, and Jin Ling's eyes hurt. He had been in the dark most of the time, and had been crying. He ignored the pain and rushed into the hospital, there he was greeted by Wei Ying. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Guys, this chapter was a bit late... Well I have a question would you guys want this book to end, and I would start a YiZhan book, or I work on both books but, slow updates on both book but they both keep going. This book would have around 50 chapters if I kept working on it, or 1-2 more chapters. What do y'all think?