Chapter 21

Hehe I am back I will try and update tomorrow. :)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The next day Jin Ling woke up alone. Sizhui had already woken up. He got up and slipped some shoes on before going out. His friends and Sizhui were outside talking.

"Good morning sleepy head." Said JingYi . Jin Ling pouted and went to sit next to Sizhui.

"Morning, is there any food?" Jin Ling asked in a semi grumpy tone. 

"Yes let me go get you some." Xingchen offered. 

He went to get the food when Sizhui got a ohone call, "I need to take this I will be right back." he got up and walked a few meters away. Jin Ling was confused and was about to get up when Xingchen came with his food. 

Jin Ling took the food and thanked Xingchen. Sizhui then came back. He sat back down next to Jin Ling and smiled. "Who was it?" demanded Jin Ling. 

"It was the bodyguards they didn't know the location, they are getting here soon," Jin Ling looked at Sizhui confused, "I called my father this morning and asked if he could send bodyguards, since you don't like Zoey getting close, he agreed and they are on the way" Sizhui chuckled and smiled his bright loving smile. Jin Ling was in shock, but Sizhui's words made him feel loved. He really cared about him. He blushed, looked down, and ate his food. 

Not long after three black BMWs showed up. Eight men got out of the car, and headed to Sizhui. Sizhui got up to greet them. The rest of the boys stayed in their seats and kept talking about random things. Sizhui came back and the men followed him. 

"These are the bodyguards who will be making sure those girls beside don't bother us these few days we are here." Sizhui said. 

That's when they heard the door of the trailer next to them get opened. Zoey came out face.full of make up and in a revealing dress. Emily followed her looking like Zoey, but A-Qing came out and she was in sweat pants and a T-shirt. Zoey and Emily made their way to the boys but got stopped.

The bodyguards didn't let them get near, "what are you doing get.out of my way!" Zoey yelled at one of the bodyguards . The bodyguards ignored her and kept blocking her way.

This angered both Zoey and Emily when They tried to go near them. A-Qing was watching this from a distance. When she was talking with Xingchen and Xue Yang she found out they were together. She was sad  at first but let it go and thought there is some one better for me. They all became friends that night.

A-Qing was able to go over with the boys. Emily and Zoey were not happy. They stormed back to their trailer and called their parents. They were leaving.  A-Qing stayed with the boys that day.

Around midday Zoey and Emily left but came for A-Qing, "A-Qing come on we are leaving." They pulled her away.

" A-Qing is a nice girl. " Xingchen commented.

"Why do you like her so much? He doesn't love me anymore!" Xue Yang whined.

"You still act like a child, here" Xingchen have Xue Yang a piece of candy. Xue Yang smirked brightly and are his candy and Xingchen smiled.

"We are here for only a few more days we should have fun!" JingYi said.

" let's go to the lake, " Sizhui suggested. The rest of the boys agreed so they all went to get changed.

Laughing and giggling they ran to the lake. It was pretty big. They raced to the lake with their partners on their backs. Zizhen and JingYi. The rest of the afternoon was spent swimming and having fun.

They stayed till night came. There were blankets with them so they spread them out and played on them. They admired the night stars and moon. It was late when they decided to go back.

When they got back they changed into some new pair of clothes and off to bed they went.

The next few days were the same. Instead of going to the lake they would go on bikes or explore. At night they would have a campfire with lots of food.

They had one more day and decided to make the most out of it. They went on a long hike where they played tag. All of them were running around laughing enjoying their last day. The afternoon was spent trying to fish. None of them knew how to but at least they tried. Hour after hour and not a thing was caught. They were disappointed but still had fun.

When night came they sat around the campfire.

"This is the last day, everything went by so quick." Said Jin Ling.

" we need to do this again! " exclaimed JingYi. All agreed.

The trip had brought them closer. They had a lot of fun these few days.

"I am going to bed I am exhausted," Xingchen yawned and Die Yang followed him into the trailer. Shortly after they were followed by Zizhen and JingYi. Jin Ling and Sizhui were left alone.

"Jin Ling it's late we should also get some sleep." Sizhui said.

" I'm to tired to get up, carry me~" Jin Ling said extending his arms.

Sizhui smiled brightly and got up. He walked towards Jin Ling and picked him up bridal style. Jin Ling cuddled into Sizhui's chest and almost instantly fell asleep. Sizhui lightly pecked Jin Ling's forehead and carried him to the trailer. They would all need sleep tomorrow they were leaving.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .