Chapter 24

Sizhui then knew what he was thinking. 'shit how does he know?! Only a few people know about his incident! Who was it could it be Jian- no he promised not to say!'

Sizhui was going to tell Jin Ling about the incident but after they had been together for more time. He thought Jin Ling would maybe understand, was he wrong.

"IS THIS YOUR BIOLOGICAL BROTHER?!" Jin Ling asked again. Sizhui nodded, " O YOU ARE ALSO A WEN! WEN YUAN NOT LAN YUAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOU KEPT THIS FROM ME! HE KILLED MY FATHER WHEN I WAS JUST A BABY! " there was smoke coming out of Jin Ling's ears, his eyes were as red as the Yilling Patriarch's when mad.

Sizhui had no time to react when Jin Ling fling himself at Wen Ning. How could this turn out like this! He knew Jin Ling had some anger issues, but he never thought it would come to this.

"B@st@rd you...killed my....father! I will...make you pay!" Jin Ling had Wen Ning under him. The words were said between punches and sobs. He was punching him non stop. This person killed his father (AN: that peacock). He could have grown up at least with a father but no all thanks to the Wens. His mother was also killed by the Wens but not Wen Ning.

Sizhui was trying to pull Jin Ling away. " Let go of me! Get away from me! " Jin Ling yelled at Sizhui. Maybe Sizhui was not the right person for him. He aimed a punch at Sizhui. Jin Ling just wanted to beat Wen Ning but things for out of hand. He was now attacking Sizhui, he was it being himself.

Jin Ling enraged shouted, "I can't believe I ever fell in love with you! The brother of a ducking murderer, I wish I had never met you!!" Jin Ling was now able to push Sizhui away. He was just spewing out words.

Sizhui fell to the ground.  His heart felt heavy and like as if it had been broken in to a hundred pieces. His first and only love was saying this to him. The person he thought he would spend the rest of his life with. That one person who made him feel happy, was now saying these heart breaking things to him. Tears were falling down his face rapidly. He managed to reached for his phone and call Xue Yang. He needed help.

He told Xue Yang to get to his apartment as son as possible. Xue Yang asked no questions and hung up, this sounded serious.  Sizhui pulled Jin Ling away from Wen Ning, who had not fought back against Jin Ling. He felt it was only fair to let him beat him up. He did kill his father after all.

Jin Ling had red swollen eyes many years falling down his cheeks. Sizhui picked him up and placed him on a couch. Jin Ling curled up into a ball. The only thing He wanted at that moment was something He could not have, the touch of Sizhui. The though of Sizhui made Jin Ling realize what He had just done.

Sizhui called an ambulance for his brother and rushed to Wen Ning's side. His face was covered in blood a small cut under his lip. There were a few bruises forming already. How could Jin Ling so this?

The front door opened and Xue Yang walked in. He rushed over to Sizhui and demanded explanations. Sizhui told him what happened and Xue Yang went to Jin Ling's side. His friend was in a horrible condition. Puffy eyes all swollen and red. A tear stained face with more tears rolling down his cheeks. Due Yang poked at his helpless friends and pulled him in for a hug. Jin Ling only cried.

Outside they heard sirens. The ambulance had arrived. People came rushing into the house. They saw Wen Ning's body and hurriedly took him inside the ambulance. Sizhui followed closely behind.

Jin Ling and Xue Yang were left back at Sizhui's place.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This is a very short chapter I know the next one will be longer I promise. Now I am gonna get some sleep I am tired and I have school in the morning.