Chapter 11

(Time skip to Thursday) 

Not much had happened those few days. Jin Ling did not talk to Xingchen, and Xingchen was still dating Song Lan. Xue Yang had come up with an idea, and kept trying but to no avail. Today was also the day Sizhui's parents came back from their trip. He was going to meet them at a small restaurant, near his house. They also had some important things to talk about. 

Right now he was in the library with Jin Ling helping him with his homework," Jin Ling I don't understand how you were failing your classes? You are really good at this stuff." Sizhui was astonished at how well Jin Ling could work. 

"Oh well I just never tried and it bored me to do homework, and didn't try in general. That is why I was failing but now because I have a handsome tutor helping me, I am trying" Jin Ling looked up at Sizhui with a smirk. 
Sizhiu acted like as if he did not notice and kept working on his own stuff.  Though he had a small smile and pink ears. Jin Ling noticed this and smiled victoriously before going back to his home work. 

time skip to after tutoring 

"See you later Sizhui, but before I go, does Xue Yang actually like Xingchen? Because Xingchen got a boyfriend, but doesn't like him, I apologize on his behalf, he is not thinking straight." Jin Ling asked. Sizhui was shocked, but really happy his friend had a chance!

"Xue Yang does really like Xingchen, he has a plan right now and I don't necessarily agree with it, but we can not stop him. We tried but failed." Sizhui's face dropped, but his smile remained.

"Let's let them figure it out alone, but if they don't manage then we will help them ok?" Sizhui really wanted them to fix it themselves, but if they didn't he would help them with Jin Ling. 

Jin Ling didn't want to wait, but agreed in the end. Jin Ling gave Sizhui a kiss on the cheek before rapidly leaving the area. Sizhui was astonished and happy at the same time. His ears yet again turned a light pink, before he to walked to his locker. 

He went to the parking lot, were both his friends were. They all drove back together, because they all had things to do after school. Xue Yang was at the gym and JingYi, they had no idea, he only came when Sizhui was done with his tutoring and went back with them. Xue Yang and Sizhui didn't know where he went, and they never got an answer when they asked him.  

Back at their house they each went to their rooms. Each had stuff to do, and they usually ate dinner together, or watched a movie. 

"Guys I am going out tonight so I will leave dinner ready on the table!" Sizhui called  out before his friends entered there rooms. They already knew Sizhui was going to meet his dads so they didn't mind. Sizhui quickly got to cooking, and finished as fast as possible so he could have enough time to get ready for his meet up with his dads after a week. He was really exited, he always met with his dads, and really loved them. They had adopted him since his real parents had died, and he was really thankful to them. Finally, he was done cooking after 2 hours. He now had an hour before he had to meet his dads. 

He ran up to his room, and chose out an outfit.

(His outfit)

 I showered, and got dressed as fast as possible. He now had around 30 minutes until the time he had to reach the restaurant. Just as he was going to leave, JingYi and Xue Yang walked out of their rooms. 

"Sizhui, you are blinding me, since when did you become this hot?" JingYi commented. 

"You never dress up when we go out," Xue Yang pouted, " at least you don't like a nerd with that outfit," Xue Yang ran back into his room before Sizhui could get to him. 

JingYi just laughed, but agreed with Xue Yang. Just like Xue Yang had done he ran away, at his door he yelled, "have fun!"

Sizhui walked out to his car, and drove over to the restaurant. His dads were already there waiting on him. 

"A'Yuan you look handsome today, take a seat, we are still waiting on you uncles they will also join us with their son" Wei Wuxian, patted a seat next to him, mentioning for his son to sit next to him. 

Sizhui took his seat, and caught up with his parents. They talked about school and the trip for about ten minutes, when Jiang Cheng, Xichen, and Jin Ling! what was he doing here!? 

 They talked about school and the trip for about ten minutes, when Jiang Cheng, Xichen, and Jin Ling! what was he doing here!? 

Jin Ling was wearing red overalls and a white t-shirt. He looked so cute, but attractive at the same time. 

"Sizhui your drooling," Wei Wuxian whispered to his son who immediately closed his mouth. 

Jin Ling was just as surprised as Sizhui. He did not know Sizhui could look this hot. 

"Brother, Xichen please take a seat." Wei Wuxian offered. They sat down and Jin Ling did to next to Sizhui. The adults started talking about adult stuff Jin Ling and Sizhui were interested in so the talked to each other.  

The night went on like that. Once Sizhui was done he excused him self to the bathroom, and so did Jin Ling. 

Sizhui walked in the bathroom, and entered a cubical. Jin Ling walked in shortly after, and sat on the counter where the sinks were. (does that make sense? do y'all know the word or a better way to phrase that?) 

Sizhui finished his business, and walked out only to find a Jin Ling staring at him. 

"Jin Ling I told you not to provoke me, but you did when you left today after your tutoring lessons." Sizhui said. He put his arms on both sides of Jin Ling so now there was no way he could get out.  Sizhui leaned in, and his breath was on Jin Ling's lips. They were only a few centimeters away when Sizhui pulled away and washed his hands. 

He walked out and left a confused red faced Jin Ling behind. After the incident, both families left. Sizhui hugged his dads, and bit farewell, entering his car, driving back to his own house. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Another boring chapter I will try and make the next one not so boring, have a good day/night and see you next chapter.