Chapter 23

Thank you for reading, I am really happy! I love you all!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jin Ling and Sizhui had about a month and a half to spend together before Sizhui's brother would come. Yes Sizhui's brother would be staying with them. Jin Ling was not happy when he found out about this. Really?! Our of all the places it has to be their house! He couldn't do anything about it but didn't like it.

He got on the bed and turned his back on Sizhui. He didn't want to look at his face right now. Why does he always tell him things late?! Jin Ling was thinking of all the things that would happen if Sizhui s brother moved in.

'I will have to share this place with some one, hmf so unfair!'  Jin Ling  heaved a sigh. 'I am happy Sizhui will be able to see his brother but why does he have to stay here!? My privacy will be invaded? I will die!' He was over reActing but that's what he felt at that moment.

He was lost in his thoughts when he felt the left side of the bed sink. Sizhui had gotten on the bed.

"Jin Ling call down he will only be here for two weeks," Sizhui tried to comfort him, but it didn't really work.

'Tow weeks! How am I am going to live?' Jin Ling face Sizhui and pouted. Yes he was being overly dramatic and Sizhui out up with it. Sizhui pulled him closer. He wrapped his hands around Jin Ling's slim waist. Jin Ling birdies his face in Sizhui's chest.

"It's only two weeks, after those two weeks it will go back to being just you and me." He pulled away, his arms still wrapped around Jin Ling, and looked him in the eyes. He then placed light kisses all over Jin Ling's face. Jin Ling giggled and tried to pull away but Sizhui s grip was to strong.

Sizhui stopped a few moments later and hugged Jin Ling tightly. Soon they drifted of in to a deep sleep. Keeping each other warm until the next day.

--month and a half later --

Not much has happened this month and a half. Sizhui and Jin Ling spent them going places and visiting family members. Most of the time it was just them or with the group.

"Jin Ling my brother comes today are you excited?" Sizhui asked back hugging Jin Ling who was cooking breakfast.

"Why can't he stay at a hotel?!" Jin Ling a little annoyed asked.

" He is my brother and it's the least we can do for him. " Sizhui said. Jin Ling only nodded the though a pout remained.

Sizhui pecked Jin Ling's pout away and sat the table. He got two plates, cups, and forks. Jin Ling came with the food and set it on the table. They each got a portion of food. Breakfast was spent with them talking and laughing.

Jin Ling was very happy. Sizhui greeted him like a prince, he would always make time for him. Even though they had their differences it always worked out. He could not imagine his life without Sizhui. So many years he tried and now he was with him. Sizhui are him feel loved.

Living with his uncle could be hard. He was glad Jiang Cheng had found Xichen. He can't believe Xichen can't up with Jiang Cheng and his anger issues. Now he had found someone. The happiness he felt with Sizhui was the most he had ever felt in a long while. He was thankful to his uncle for taking care of him when his parents died, but he never did feel loved.

Sizhui was smiling at him from across the table caressing his hand while eating. He would always stare at Jin Ling for short periods of time and Jin Ling would get all flustered. This made Sizhui's smile grow even more.

After breakfast they washed the dishes and wiped the table down. They had to go pick Sizhui's brother up from the airport. Jin Ling didn't want to go with Sizhui at first because he wanted to spend as much time away from his brother. They hadn't met yet and Jin Ling did not like him.

Sizhui gave in. He left Jin Ling in the house of that's what he wanted them what could be do. Sizhui kissed Jin Ling before going into his car. He waved bye to him before going out the main gate. Jin Ling waves back.

Jin Ling had an hour before Sizhui came back. The house was a bit messy so he decided to tidy it up. He spent half on your cleaning their house. The next half an hour was him laying on the couch watching TV.

--Time skip Sizhui comes back--

Jin Ling was in a laughing fit when he heard a car. Sizhui was pulling into the garage. He got up from the couch and went to open the door for them.

Sizhui walked in first followed by his brother. He had dark eyes and black hair. There was some resemblance between them.

"Jin Ling this is Wen Ning my brother, and Wen Ning this is Jin Ling my boyfriend." Sizhui introduced them.

Jin Ling froze did he hear correctly? WEN Ning? A Wen?

" Is he your biological brother?" Jin Ling asked, looking straight into Sizhui's eyes. Pure anger hatred shown in them.

Sizhui then knew what he was thinking. 'shit how does he know?! Only a few people know about his incident! Who was it could it be Jian- no he promised not to say!'

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .