Chapter 9

After school

It was now time for the tutoring class, and Jin Ling was heading to Sizhui's locker. He needed a way to make Sizhui fall in love with him, maybe he could try at the field trip the teacher was talking about. 'That would be a good idea, and we do have to share rooms with someone maybe I will be with him, or I change my room with some one else' While he was thinking of all this he made one last turn to get to Sizhui's locker. He was not expecting to see what he did.

(with Sizhui)

The last class had just finished, and now he had to get some things from my locker for his tutoring lessons with Jin Ling. On his way to his locker he met up with Xue Yang, who need advice, for what? He had no idea, Xue Yang just said he needed advice so Sizhui agreed to help him. It was really unexpected, but what else could he do Xue Yang was his best friend. 

"What's up Xue Yang , what do you need my help with?" Sizhui was putting up his books, but before Xue Yang could respond, a girl came up to Sizhui.

She had a light pink sweater, some shorts, her hair was light brown, which reached her waist, and a bright smile on her face, "Hi, um here," she bowed at a 90 degree angle handing him a card.

He took the card and made her stand up properly, but she did something unexpected. She pulled him down trying to kiss him! But because of his fast reflexes, he avoided the kiss. The person he didn't see around the corner, was in shock, seeing the girl kiss his boy. The sight had broken the heart of the boy around the corner. 

A tear fell down his face and quickly tried to get away, but Sizhui had seen the boy. 'no no no Jin Ling how do I explain this!' Sizhui immediately pushed girl away and ran after Jin Ling, when he got a notification on his phone saying, 'can't make it to the tutoring lessons, see you tmr'.  

That was the only thing Jin Ling said, it was so dry compared to how they usually texted. Back with Xue Yang he scolded the girl for a good three minutes before he ran off to look for Sizhui.

Xue Yang ran around looking for Sizhui, but he lost him and decided to wait. There had to be something between them. He had never seen Sizhui act like that with anyone else. He was a reserved person and didn't really like telling people who he liked, but now Xue Yang had a hunch. 

Sizhui felt like he cheated even though he didn't do anything, but Jin Ling saw it happen. 'I must find him!' He looked on all the floors, every classroom, and any bathroom he could find. He was losing hope, it had been about 10 minutes, 'he must have left, but I still have a few more bathrooms to check'. Determined, he kept searching. He was on the last floor, but there were no signs of Jin Ling anywhere. There was one last place he had not checked, the roof. With nothing to lose, he went up the roof. 

Up on the roof, he started searching for his beautiful yellow boy. He walked around, and found him sitting down, staring of into the distance, with red, puffy eyes, and a tear stained face. 

Sizhui called out softly, "Jin Ling why where you crying," A angry and hurt Jin Ling turned around and saw Sizhui.

"what are you doing here," He scoffed and turned around again.

"Please tell me why you where crying," 

"Why do you care." Jin Ling said, "Jin Ling you can't tell him you like him, no. It's fine let him go back to that girl." Jin Ling mumbled.

"A-Ling please tell me what happened." Sizhui sat down next to him. 

"Don't call me that."

"Come here." Sizhui pulled Jin Ling in for a hug, and wrapped his arms around him. Jin Ling didn't move, and softly cried until he lifted his head and said, "I'm sorry, let's just go back, I bet Xue Yang is worried." With a small chuckle he got up and started walking away. 

Sizhui hurried to catch up, and put his arm around Jin Ling's shoulder. In silence they both walked back down. Sizhui felt happy being with Jin Ling but worried something would happen. It didn't matter from now on he would do his best to protect Jin Ling.

Jin Ling was still heart broken, and decided to be Sizhui's friend. At least he could be with him, it didn't matter if he had a girlfriend. Another tear rolled down his cheek, but he quickly wiped it away and put a smile on his face. 

. . . . . . . . .