Chapter 15

Really late update my apologies. 

Day one 

 During breakfast one of the teachers got up, "Students we will be meeting up at the beach today before each of you split up, please be there at 9:30." She announced. 

It was around nine when Jin Ling, Sizhui, Xue Yang, Xingchen, Zizhen, and JingYi were done and had headed of to their rooms before heading to the beach. 

30 minutes later Jin Ling and Sizhui walked down to the beach with their friends. Most of the people were already there. 
     "Students today you are free to do as you like, but you have to be back by curfew which is at 10." the teacher smiled and let the children go on their day. 

Sizhui went with his friends and Jin Ling went with his friends. Jin Ling and his friends swam for a while and walked through town, they were back around 9. On the other hand Sizhui and his friends swam, went to town, goofed of, and went start gazing around 9:40. It was at 10 when they decided to go back to the hotel. They didn't get scolded at by the teachers. The teachers only reminded them to come back on time the next day. 
         They were happy they didn't get scolded but that hapiness ended when they reached their rooms. They got scolded by the boys in those rooms. 

With Sizhui

"Sizhui! You were not back in time where did you go? what did you do? who were you with?" Jin ling was asking many questions.

"Calm down A-Ling I was with my friends and we went star gazing." Sizhui said.

"From now on you will tell me where you are going and with who!" Jin Ling then got on his bed, and went to sleep.
Almost the same thing happened with the other boys.

Day two

The teacher had reapeted the same thing as the day before and let the students go. 

"A-Ling I am going to be with my friends all day and today we are going on a hike." Sizhui said.
"Ok I am going with you and so are Zizhen and Xingchen. " Jin Ling said and Sizhui agreed. 

They met up with their friends and went hiking. They were hiking for about two hours before they got back to the hotel. When they got to the hotel Jin Ling Zizhen and Xingchen left who knows where, and when Sizhui asked where they were going they answered with a, 'none of your business.' The three boys were left shocked and annoyed but they said nothing. 

Since the boys had nothing to do they decided to go back to Sizhui's room and chill. They were all having fun and talking when Sizhui said, "Guys I think today at sunset I will confess my feeling to Jin Ling, and if he rejects me it is only two days before we leave."  His friends were really happy and Xue Yang said, "If he rejects you, we can change rooms." Sizhui was really thankful for that but he didn't want to get rejected. 

time skip to that evening

Jin Ling and his friends had jus gotten back with his friends. He walked into his room, and saw Sizhui's smiling face.

"Jin Ling let's go out to the beach," Sizhui extended his his had.
I blushed and took his hand.

He took me out to the beach. It was around sunset, and Sizhui was walking along the beach with Jin Ling's hand in his. They fit perfectly together. They walked for a few minutes before Sizhui stopped. He grabbed Jin Ling's other hand and looked him in eye.

"Jin Ling I have liked you for a very long time, and you can reject me, but will you be my boyfriend?" Sizhui looked away and looked down  waiting to get rejected.

" Sizhui do you remember that boy who you promised to get married to.when you were 7? " Jin Ling asked.

Images went through Sizhui's mind as he remembered the boy. A-Ling wait A-Ling was the boy! When realization hit him Jin Ling smiled , "that was me!" Jin Ling said.

Sizhui was over excited and pulled Jin Ling in, "A-Ling," was the only word that left his mouth. That night they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next few days went on like they others. Jin Ling and Sizhui became closer by day. Eventually Friday came and they were to leave that day.

. . . . .  .  .

Sorry for the short chapter but at least they are together now. We chapter soon please I have been busy.