Chapter 6

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sizhui picked Jin Ling up bridal style and started walking towards his apartment. Once he got there he held Jin Ling with one hand and opened the apartment door with the other.

 Sizhui walked to his bedroom and placed Jin Ling on his bed. Sizhui then went over to his closet and grabbed grey sweat pants and a white shirt to change Jin Ling into. Sizhui returned to Jin Ling and started to change him. Sizhui tried to be as gentle as possible as he changed Jin Ling.

Once Sizhui was done changing Jin Ling, Sizhui quietly lay down beside him, trying to not wake the other. When Sizhui finished getting comfortable he felt something on his chest. It was Jin Ling's head. Sizhui's breath hitched, as Jin Ling snuggled more into Sizhui's chest. Sizhui relaxed himself and grabbed Jin Ling, pulling him closer to himself. Sizhui shut his eyes and went off to dreamland. 

(The next day) 

Jin Ling rubbed his eyes, feeling a horrible headache. He didn't really remember what had happened, and did not know where he was. Then an image popped into his head, Sizhui had brought him to his apartment. He also noticed his clothes were different, he was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Jin Ling walked down the stairs and looked around looking for Sizhui. He finally found him (SZ) in the kitchen cooking some breakfast. Once Jin Ling entered the kitchen he caught the attention of Sizhui.

"Jin Ling good morning, here take these pills they will help you with your head ache." he handed him the pills and a glass of water.

After taking the pills Jin Ling sat down on the kitchen counter, and watched Sizhui cook. Sizhui finished cooking and led Jin Ling to the table, passing him his pancakes. They started eating while making small talk.

"Sizhui where are your friends, don't they live with you? And where did I get these clothes?"  Jin Ling asked.

"Well last night you got drunk, and I used your car, sorry. But my friends needed my car. Well I brought you to my apartment and changed your clothes. If I made you uncomfortable then I am sorry." Sizhui apologized. 

"No you are fine, well I better get home soon I have some stuff I have to do, but let me hep you clean up." 

They washed the dishes, dried them, and put them up. Usually washing the dishes was annoying but today both teenagers had fun laughing and splashing water acting like 5 year olds. 

"Thank you Jin Ling, I will see you later in the club today because it is Saturday, right?" Sizhui asked. 

"Well I was thinking and could we change my working days to every other week and I only work on Fridays?" Sizhui nodded and was quite happy now people didn't have to see Jin Lings beautiful body often.

"Jin Ling you are still wearing the clothes I gave you yesterday, here take these *hands Jin Ling a pair of clothes* they are mine but they should fit you. I didn't have the chance to buy you any but go freshen up, then you can leave, by the way you can keep the clothes I have many more." Jin Ling knew there was no point in arguing, so he just took the clothes and headed of to the shower. 

After he (JL) was done with his shower he tried the clothes that were given to him which fit him a little big. The shirt went down half way from his knees and the jeans were a little big, but at least they fit. Once he was ready he walked downstairs to the living room where Sizhui as seated reading a book, "Jin Ling your car is in the garage, I will also be going back to my house (and as I said apartment then I am changing it to house cause it makes more sense so beat it) with my friends, I think your other friend Zizhen is there so you may want to go there first. Could you also take me? I need to get back to that house." Jin Ling nodded and walked out to the garage where his car was. 

"Sizhui why do you have this apartment?" Jin Ling was confused it he (SZ) already had a house with his friends why would he need an apartment? 

"Well sometimes I don't want to go back to the house with my friends because they can be chaotic sometimes so I decided to get this apartment. You are the first person I bring here, my friends know about this place but they don't know where it is, turn to the right you also don't know how to get out. Let me guide you out," Jin Ling was happy that he was the first person that Sizhui brought. 

Though he was lost like Sizhui had said since he had never been wherever they where. It was like a small fancy place. 

                                                                                       (Like this ^)

                                                                                       (Like this ^)

During the car ride they talked about very random things until they reached the shared apartment. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .