Chapter 32

Wei Ying led Jin Ling into the hospital. He felt bad for Jin Ling, he had been through so much, and now his lover was in the hospital. Jin Ling seemed to not really care about anything. The second he had reached Wei Ying the first question he asked was, "where is he?" 

Wei Ying grabbed his hand and took him inside. The got into an elevator which was at the end of a long hall. Jin Ling was confused until he got in and they went up. 

"hey A-Ling sorry for making you do that," Wei Ying said, as they waited for the elevator to reach the top floor. 

"It's ok, I agreed so it is also my fault," Jin Ling smiled and continued, "let's forget the past and focus on the future, and make sure Yuan is ok." Wei Ying nodded and the elevator door made a 'ding' noise. 

The doors  were opened and both rushed out. Jin Ling was surprised by what he saw. the room where Sizhui was looked fancy and not a normal hospital room. He turned to Wei Ying but decided to ask later what mattered now was Sizhui. He ran over to the bed where Sizhiu was, and sat in a chair next to the bed. 

Sizhui's face was pale, and he had a cut on his forehead and his nose was bruised. His head was all bandages up, with many many bandages. Jin Ling took Sizhui's hand in his, slowly caressing it. Small tears formed in his eyes. He didn't like how Sizhui looked and it really pained him. Wei Ying was standing behind him.

Sizhui had gotten hit in the head. He was unconscious. Jin Ling had tears running down his face at this point, trying hard not to shed anymore. He roughly wiped them away, but more fell down his face like small pearls. 

He got up from his chair, and got on the bed where Sizhui was. Sizhui was on a bed and there was plenty of room for Jin Ling. There were many machines connected to Sizhui's body.

Jin Ling wrapped his arms around Sizhui's body and kissed his cheeks lightly. A pained smile was on Jin Ling's face, but gradually he fell into a deep sleep.

. . . . . .The next day. . . . . .

The next day Jin Ling was woken up by a kick? What was going on? He looked up and saw a shocked and confused Sizhui looking back at him.
....

Sizhui eyes slowly fluttered open. He had a headache, and felt dizzy. He looked around the room, but didn't recognize anything. What had happened, and where was he? So many questions were running through his head. Then he he realized a small boy who was dripped in yellow, was hugging him?

Who was this? His first instinct was to kick the boy and he did. The boy looked up at him with confusion written all over his face.
Sizhui was also confused.

That's when a man dressed in black and red walked in, followed by a man dressed in white and light blue.

"Yuan, baby are you ok? Let me get a doctor." The man said, but turned to the other man and said, "Lan Zhan got get a doctor." The man obliged and walked out of the room.

" Yuan how are you feeling? " he asked before noticing the boy on the ground.

"What are you doing there, Jin Ling are you ok?"

So apparently the boys name was Jin Ling, "um... Sir? Who is this boy, and who are you? I do not seem to know you." Sizhui said.

The man in red looked shocked, and was about to say something before the door was opened. A doctor came in followed by the so called Lan Zhan.

The doctor turned to Sizhui and checked him. (I know nothing about this) The doctor called Lan Wangji and the man in red to his office. Sizhui was left with Jin Ling, alone.

"So who are you exactly?" Sizhui asked.

" Um... Well, I am your um... boyfriend. " Jin Ling said. He then got of the floor and sat on a chair not to far away.

"I don't member anything, how did we meet?"

" at school, you were my tutor, it has been six (I think, comment if I am wrong) years since we met. " he smiled remembering the day they met. He sighed, and looked down.

Then the doctor came back in with the other two men, "Lan Sizhui got hit on his head, and lost his memory. He will remember everything soon. From a few days to months." With that he walked out of the room.

The man in red sighed and rubbed his forehead. Lan Wangji went up to him and back hugged him, " Wei Ying it's going to be ok, ok?"  A light "mn" was heard from Wei Wuxian. 

"Lets go home," Wei Wuxian said. Lan Wangji agreed. Soon after  Sizhui got discharged since he would be taken care of at Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji' s mansion.

The car ride back from the hospital was silent and awkward. Jin Ling was twirling his fingers while looking down. He was sad and hurt Sizhui didn't remember him. Looking out of the window, playing with his hands, glossy eyes, just thinking. He was snapped back to reality when he felt a soft palm being placed on his hands.

He looked up to see the owner of this hand and to his surprise Sizhui was holding his hand, with his bright smile. Happiness engulfed him, and pink hues spread across his face. But then he turned to face Sizhui and asked, "do you remember...?"

Sizhui's smile dropped and shook his head, "You said we are dating, and I am determined to remember." he said, and smiled once again.

Jin Ling's eyes widened, and smiled. Sizhui was the best person he has ever met. Sizhui intertwined their fingers and Jin Ling placed his head on Sizhui's shoulder.

At the front of the car, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji smiled at the sight.

Upon arriving the mansion, the car was parked out back and everyone got out. Jin Ling led Sizhui up to his room while Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian went to their own room.

This was Wei Wuxian's and Lan Wangji's mansion. They brought Sizhui to their house until he completely had his memory back.
...

It had been two weeks since Sizhui had lost his memory, and there were not signs of his memory coming back. it was an early Saturday morning and Jin Ling woke up to an empty bed. Where had Sizhui gone? He never got up first and if he did he wouldn't just leave like that. Jin Ling would always cook and Sizhui would always wait until he woke up. He had many questions.

Before he could get out of bed Sizhui pushed the doors open to the room, holding a tray of food, "A-Ling I made breakfast. " he said loudly.

Jin Ling smiled and sat up, "What's so special that you did this?"

" I got my memory back!! Taking me out the other day, and showing me all the things I like, and after two weeks I finally remember. "

Overjoyed Jin Ling jumped on Sizhui and pulled him for a kiss. It was a kissed filled with love and passion. Sizhui returned the kiss with the same passion and love. after a few minutes th st unwillingly pulled away. They looked in each other's eyes which were filled with happiness and love.

"Promise you will never leave me again?" Sizhui asked.

" I'm sorry I did in the first place, I love you. " Jin Ling answered.

"I love you to." Sizhui pulled Jin Ling closer and connected their lips once again .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Though it seems like the end it is not, well maybe. This book is done complete! There might be a book two I still don't know.

I just want to say thank you to all the people who read, commented, and voted. I love you all so much!! <3