Part 24: Charlie's 16th B-Day START READING HERE

At the end of Percabeth: Their Future, if you didn't read LEGACIES.

Thanks for reading up to here and please comment! Love you guys!

Zoe's POV

It had been about a month since the whole RJ disaster, which mom, thank the Gods, had fixed. Throughout the following days she seemed driven to fix the problems with RJ. Charlie apologized to him, and I did to Charlie's behavior. Mom has allowed me and RJ to continue dating (Thank the gods, including Hera, NOT). 

So, life was normal, well as normal as it could be for a family of demigods. I was excited to go back to camp half-blood with RJ and Elle (and Charlie, I guess) after the last few months of school. Spring break had been chaotic, but I couldn't wait for summer.

It was the morning of Charlie's 16th birthday and I woke up, bright and early, groaning. Usually I never wake up at 7 am, but I had to prep the party area. At 11, Charlie's friends, and girlfriend, were coming over to celebrate. At least RJ would be there.

As I climbed downstairs, I saw Annabeth and Percy already up, holding each other, mom crying. I listened in.

"Sorry, it's still so hard to take in." She said, sniffling. 

"Hey, not all of ours are leaving." Dad said, cuddling her.

"Yeah, you're right." Mom said.

Percy raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, you are, this once." She said, smiling.

Percy laughed.

I gave them a minute, then came downstairs.

"Hey sweetie," Mom said. "Let's get started, huh?"

It was a lot of work, I will tell you that much. We hung blue banners and giant 16 balloons. We loaded the confetti cannons and started on the blue velvet birthday cake. A framed onezie reading Hot Stuff was framed on the wall, and a few presents were laid on the dining table. 

Blue pancakes were sizzling on the stove. I was flipping them. Mid-flip I asked, "What is that Hot Stuff onezie?" 

The parents gave each other a look. "That was the first clothes your brother wore, picked out be uncle Leo." Said Percy. We all cracked up.

After putting my present on the table, new wireless, demigod safe, headphones, I finally heard the doorbell ring. Charlie usually didn't wake up until 11:30, so that was why we decided to have everyone over at 11.

Meredith came in first, followed by RJ (I gave him a quick kiss, which would have been much longer if it wasn't for mom standing by). Then, it was the 7, plus Nico and Grover, and, of course, Coach Hedge.

"I am ready to beat the Hades out of the Pinata!" He yelled. I gestured him to shush. Of course, the pinata was shaped like a minotaur.

We all crouched by the stairs. Finally, we heard the footsteps of Charlie coming down the stairs. Mom counted us down. "3, 2, 1. Surprise!!!" Charlie almost fell down the stairs, but then he broke into a huge grin. 

"Oh my Gods, guys!" He said. I gave him a hug. He looked surprised, but pleased.

The rest of the day passed in a blur of swimming, blue pancakes and cake, opening presents (He loved the new DemiPhone and Motorized scooter from my parents), and a mix of laughing at the Hot Stuff onezie, and yelling at Coach Hedge, not to crack open the twins, who, unfortunately, were wearing a Minotaur themed costume. 

It was an amazing day, and only at 11 pm did we wish everyone goodbye and go to bed, but that night I had a strange dream...

Hey guys! Sorry for the cliff hanger, well, not, I love the suspense! Please comment and know I upload a new story every day! Love you guys!

-Author