Part 46: The Prophecy?

Elle's POV

Well... what to do now? Of course Zoe had an answer.

"We have to expose her. At least at one point." Zoe said.

"True, but we have to be careful. And figure out who her child is." I said, cautiously.

"Well, what else did you learn?" Said Silena.

Charlie spoke up. "It went like this. We had just left the room and started looking through the darkest, dimmest passage ways. We followed the sound of a rambling voice. It took us a while, but eventually we found a large prison, but all the cells were empty, except one. When we entered we saw her. Pale as the moon, with scarlet red hair every which way. Her bronze eyes were rolling sound in her head as she talked to some random being. We gt caught a minute later. But the whole time she told a story, not to us, but to our agent. She talked of Gods and Goddesses. Pureness and strife, but mostly Hera. From the beginning of time, to the present day. But one section, she would repeat. And repeat."

Everyone stared intently at him as he continued.

"Walking, walking her way. Walking the way she felt. People stared, she didn't care. No, she didn't care. But she didn't just call the Peacocks. She called a special man. One who could trick her, one who could kill her. One who could make her life Tartarus. They danced the dance of the heartfelt. The dance of new beginnings. And even though they both had immunity, and her a strict vow, it was to him she lost her virginity. Nobody knew. The man disappeared, and even Hera was baffled. How did it happen? Where had he gone? Why did she feel so rattled? She cried herself to sleep. Ticking... a ticking time bomb to be discovered by the child itself through the blue rimmed source. Through the group of 8. Through the pain and struggle. Truth shall receive a new life. Named after the fighter the speaker of thee. The truth shall shine brightly. Be warned, words of double meaning shall trick the cleverest, and many shall fall, not to rise again. Do not answer the call. Do not answer the call. Do not answer the call." Charlie said. 

"Then Hera found us. Except we had met Zoe's secret agent who told us all we know, just as Hera arrived, they disappeared. We never heard it ourselves.

"Creepy." Arthur said.

"So what do we do now?" RJ asked, looking baffled.

"Isn't it obvious," Zoe said, "We find the child."

Thanks for reading! Please vommet (vote and comment, something another author says that I liked) and read some more! Love you guys!

-Author