Part 69: Too Much

Annabeth's POV

It took us about a week to miss the kids. The first few days were spent in a work frenzy, me with a new client and Percy with a new fish species discovered. After that romantic nights and lazy days followed.

But the week passed and I was starting to miss the kids. At first me and Percy hadn't planned to have quite so many kids, but unlike some of our friends, having kids built us up rather than tearing us down. And Percy and I are such a good parenting duo.

We got a few letters, not so many texts, which makes no sense because they are probably on their iValdez phones, a special invention of Leo's suited for demigods. But all seemed well there, and it didn't sound like they were missing us too, too much. Ah well, kids these days.

Since the kids were gone, I spent the time cleaning up the house, and finishing the decor. While the whole ivory coral thing was missed on a lot of our friends, especially Thalia, who was loving her black and navy blue home, I loved it. The off white coral blended with the cream ivory, creating a home of silk and nature. Not to mention all the comfy furniture.

One day, after putting the last white rose in a vase, I felt hands snaking up from behind me wrapping me in a hug. I turned around, hugging Percy back. He smiled, his dark blue eyes capturing my soul, and his dark fluffy hair giving me an intense urge to mess it up.

We hugged, shared a kiss, and went to the living room to watch a movie. No words were needed, we just needed each other's space, safety, and comfort. That was enough.

Zoe's POV

Don't get me wrong, I love quests. You get to help people, get stronger, and see the world. But at the same time I just wanted RJ, my friends, and a pint of ice cream. That was it.

But even though I knew what was coming, I kept reading, starting back at the beginning,

Dear Zoe Jackson,

I am writing this to inform you of a quest I am offering you. Recently, trouble has been stirring on Mt. Olympus. With the condemnent of Hera, old lovers of Zeus have come parading to Olympus to win back his love. Zeus is pleased with the act, but multiple fights have broken out between the residents of Mt. Olympus, and the forceful visitors. I am requesting that you assemble a team, consisting of 5, 16+ year olds, to help stop the fighting. Please send your response, preferably with the names of those on your team, back right away.

Hope you're well, Chiron.

I sighed, picking up my pen to write down ideas of who I wanted in my group. I just hoped they would all come, and come back, alive.

Selena's POV

So a lot happened. Me and Bianca had survived the Tarantula, no shock there, but I thought I might explode when Alex popped her head up, right after we finished killing it. Like she couldn't have helped us? At least shoot the creature with that bow you got.

Anyway, we met back up with her. She was the reason we got into this mess. We had reached her out in the forest, living off of squirrels, no problem. But bringing her back was a whole 'nother level. A level I wasn't ready for.

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked this extra long update. Don't forget to vote and comment, it just makes my day! Love you guys!

-Author