Part 35: The Surprise

Zoe's POV

Charlie's face when I told him about me and RJ's kiss was priceless. I mean, just beautiful. I know that he wanted to know because then he could get footage, so the fact that it was underwater was just perfect!!! I died of laughter in the next room. I also heard Silena crying with laughter in the next room. I know she heard the whole thing, since her door was cracked. Everyone thinks I am just a typical daisy dally girl, or something like that... but I'm observant, strong, a feminist, and I'm smart. Mom says it all comes from the Athena genes.

One day I wanted to meet her, and Aphrodite again, and like to sit down with both of them for tea. Lots of gods and goddesses blessed me, but they gave me the best gifts. I guess that was why I liked Greta. She was made from the gods, but that made me a little concerned. Gods didn't do any favors like that commonly, and it was only Travis and Katie's kid, not Percy and Annabeths. I think they did it for a reason... but I would have to cross that bridge when I came to it.

My room had finally come together and had beautiful ivory walls and birch furniture with light gray and blue colors. It was so beautiful. Speaking of beautiful... RJ called me. I answered on the second ring.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to hear your voice Owl-Face."

"Whatever Flower girl."

"Also, we are having a big sleepover party this Friday with the kids of the 7, you wanna come?"

"That depends, are you going?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll be there."

"I love you."

"Love you too."

"Hold on, I'm getting a call."

I waited for a few minutes before RJ's voice came on, frozen with fear.

"What?" I asked, a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Chiron needs us, there's another prophecy." He said, through the trembles in his voice.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!

-Author