Part 58: That Night Part 5

Zoe's POV

I was happy, and then mad at Aphrodite. I mean, I understood why she did it, but it still hurt, and hurt a lot. But she had always been there to help me, and we got really close fan-girling together a lot, so, I guess I could forgive her in spite of everything.

"It's okay, I forgive you." I said. She squealed and hugged me, then vanished with a poof of perfume.

I rushed back into the place, trying to find Shawn. He was with our group from the triple date, him stuffing his face with chips. "Look Shawn, I had a great time tonight, but I don't think we click, especially in the long run. So, I'm breaking up with you." I said quickly and flatly, I couldn't wait to see RJ, honestly.

"Wait, seriously?" He said, looking surprised. "Well, if that's how you feel." He responded, walking off. Haley and Elle dragged me to the side.

"Why'd you dump him? You guys click pretty well." Haley said, looking astounded. Elle shook her head. 

"No, it's because of someone else. I thought from the beginning. Haley, your Mom has messed with RJ. Now Zoe's gonna get him back." Elle said, smiling at me. I grinned back and Haley squealed, almost as loud as Aphrodite, which was impressive.

I nodded bye to them and rushed through the crowd to find RJ. He looked startled when I approached him.

"Look, Aphrodite told me how she manipulated you into saying those things, and I REALLY miss you. Will you date me again?" I said, he looked surprised.

He smiled so wide, it made my heart soar with happiness and giddiness. We leaned in at the same time and our lips locked. I had RJ back, and this time, nothing would never, ever, ever, ever, make me let go.

Love you guys! Vote and comment if it isn't too much of a trouble, and I will be updating Monday, or sooner. Probably tomorrow.

-Author