Part 30: The Secret

Percy's POV

It's been a night since, well... Luke told us. We've been trying to adjust but it's been 10 years of calling him a him... instead of a her. A big change.

After she told us, we congratulated him, and we didn't really care. We weren't homophobic or anything, so I just had another daughter now. I honestly liked that idea.

Since she told us, Annabeth has been taking her to a makeup artist to teach her how to do it, and the hair stylist to style her hair more feminine.

They also went clothes shopping, which Luke, or Bianca (her new name), loved.

But tonight was the night we would tell all the other kids and Bianca was really nervous. She looked so different now. She was wearing frill-laced jeans with a mint green ruffled shirt. Plus, sparkly purple high-tops.

We were waiting for all the kids to come downstairs. They filed down, one by one. I had them sit down.

I looked at Bianca, she gulped. "I, I have something to say." She said. I noticed how recently her voice had been higher, and more feminine.

She said, "I am... transgender."

Everyone stared blankly for a second, then Zoe got up and hugged her. "We always knew, you know that right? I saw you wearing my makeup." Zoe said, smiling.

Bianca said, "I know it's weird, and now there are more girls in the family, but I think I look and feel more like a girl."

Silena walked up to her, "I am glad you're my sister."

And we were all good again. It would take some adjusting, yes, but we had a loving family. We were all up to it.

"Well, I guess we better repaint your room." I said.

Annabeth shook her head. "No, we don't have to."

Everyone looked confused.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Annabeth went to answer it. She came in holding a package and opening it.

"We don't have to repaint the room because I've built a new house for us. In a new neighborhood. With the 7." She said, holding up a pic.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys! P.S. I got 50 views!

-Author