Part 34: Interrogation

Thanks for reading up to this point! Love you guys!

Silena's POV

I love my new room, and I'm honestly not that disappointed to move, I mean, all we are is safer. This weekend we were going to see Estelle and grandma Sally, which I was super excited for, since she always brought blue cookies.

I was finishing up my room. I had a light blue theme, with a white bed frame and vanity. I loved makeup, I mean it was just a way to feel like a princess and confident and all of that. I could see why Luke wanted to be a girl, I mean we are awesome.

I was just hanging up all my clothes in my closet when I heard a ding on my DemiPod. Mom and dad wouldn't give us actual phones until our 13th birthday so... we had what we had.

Speaking of birthdays, Zoe was having a lot of fun planning hers. She would burst into my room at 4am showing me her montage of ideas, and I need my beauty sleep.

I could tell that now, when she said RJ's name, it wasn't because she liked him. She loved him. Hey, trust me, I know, I'm related to Aphrodite. I wondered what had happened on their date... and so did Charlie. Even though he had eased up on spying, he was still determined.

I was stepping outside of my room when I heard them at it again. Zoe and Charlie were standing in the hallway staring daggers at each other.

"So, what did you and RJ do?" Charlie asked for the millionth time.

"Nothing much." Zoe said, shaking her head.

"Seriously."

"Fine, it was fun, but I'm not spilling."

"I need to know."

"No, you don't."

"Did you kiss?"

"Maybe."

"Where did you go?"

"Not saying."

"Come on, I'm not an overprotective brother anymore Zo."

"Why are you bombarding me with questions, then?"

"Because I'm curious."

"Lame excuse. You just want a reason to get mom and dad to break us up."

"So you did something that would cause mom and dad to break you guys up."

"Nope, that was totally metaphorical."

"Come on, I'm serious."

"Fine, you may ask one question."

"Did you guys make-out?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"That's 2 questions."

"Please. It goes with the other one."

"Fine, underwater."

"Wait what?"

But at that point Zoe walked away, and I pulled my head from the door, smiling at the young love.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!

-Author