Part 55: That Night Part 2

Bianca's POV

I followed in after Silena and was excited to see Kate there. She had been pretty nice to me in the hallways at school, so I gave her a nice hello. She didn't really pay attention she was hugging Silena. 

Kate led us further into the house where we set up our sleeping bags next to the others in the living room. "Come on, I'll give you a tour." She said, heading up the stairs.

Their house was super nice. Rich carpets and lots of empty room to move around in. They had 2 guest bedrooms, several bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, a basement, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a play room, and 2 offices.

It was crazy nice, so I complimented as we moved along. Kate just nodded in reply. We met the others as we moved through the house. Olivia, Ava, and Jessy had arrived prior to us.

After the long house tour we sat down to play truth or dare before dinner. 

It went a little like this.

Kate: Okay, Silena. Truth or dare?

Silena: Truth.

Kate: Are you dating Arthur?

Silena: Okay, yes.

Everybody oohed. I joined in, but they gave me weird looks.

Silena: Okay, Jessy. Truth or dare?

Jessy: Dare.

Silena: I dare you to do 15 push-ups.

Jessy: Augh, seriously? I can't even do 5.

Silena: Just try.

So she began, and managed to get 7 before collapsing.

Jessy: Okay, Olivia, truth or dare?

Olivia: Umm, dare.

Jessy: Show the most ugly photo on your phone of you.

Olivia turned white as a sheet and went scrolling through her camera roll. After a minute of searching she held up a photo of her nose.

Olivia: I was checking for boogers and I made a mistake and took a photo.

We all had a small laugh and we kept doing truth or dare for the next 20 minutes. I didn't get called on. Finally, I said...

Me: Can I go?

Everybody gave me a weird look.

Kate: It's just, well your a boy.

Ooof. I thought that was over.

Me: I guess, yeah. But it's kinda like how when you first start writing you are right-handed. Or left. It comes naturally to you. But imagine if you were kinda forced to do whatever the opposite of what felt right to you. For 11 years. Then at what point you can switch to where you belong. That's kinda like me, but with genders. I don't think like a boy, boys honestly suck. And besides, girl outfits are much more pretty.

Ava: Well, I'm with her.

Everybody else: Me too.

The rest of the night went by in more truth or dare, to which I got to play. Mani pedis, pizza for dinner, the movie "Secrets of Summer," and a lot of silly girl talk. I fit in, and I could tell Silena wasn't embarrassed anymore.

Zoe's POV

I opened the door to the karaoke place in my gorgeous dress, and found Haley, Justin, Elle, and Shawn waiting for a table. I came over and joined them. Elle's date still hadn't arrived.

"Hey, beautiful." Shawn said, as I sat down next to him.

"Hey. How was basketball?" I asked. He had his championship game last night.