Part 61: Camp Half-Blood

Bianca's POV

Me and Silena screamed as we pulled up. I dragged my suitcases out of the trunk, and rushed up the hill. I could see my friends, I could see people who I considered family, and I could see people who I was gonna have an awesome time with. 

Mom and Dad came in behind me. Mom showed me and Silena to the Athena cabin. Zoe and Charlie, though, got the whole Poseidon cabin to themselves. It was later in the day, just time for dinner and bed. I was led to my bunk by Amy, the new head counselor, who was small with brown hair and grey eyes. Just like her mom. It was a nice open space with a mini bookshelf and bedside table. Some drawers were underneath the bed and there was a communal bathroom. It was honestly pretty nice. 

Silena was having an awesome time too, but we quickly left after dropping off our suitcases to eat dinner. Charlie had vanished after dropping off his stuff. Zoe went to see Meredith after dropping off her stuff.

Charlie's POV

After spending a few minutes in restful peace I came back to the surface. Climbing up the hill, I couldn't stop thinking about Meredith. We had been dating for 3 years. Not my only girlfriend, but my first, and hopefully my last. She is the best one of all of them. Of course I'm only 16, but maybe when we all move out, get jobs, maybe live together, talk about marriage, find happiness, and all of the usual things you'd talk and think about, I'll get down on 1 knee. But I already know what ring I would get her.

Anyway, I reached the dining area and sat down at the Athena table. We all started to order. I ordered a big plate of blue chocolate chip cookies and a glass of chocolate milk. Well, not really, but I thought about it. I got a chicken sandwich. I also got chips, and grabbed a few to give to the Gods. People got in a line to the fire, and scraped some food off of their plate. Silena was coming up. She was talking to someone behind her, and missed the food on her plate, scooping nothing into the fire, then walked off, not noticing. 

"CHILD. I AM HUNGRY. SACRIFICE YOUR CAVIAR." Zeus's voice rung out. Silena was the only one eating caviar and quickly fixed her mistake, blushing. I laughed and gave her a hug. At least we know what happens now.

Zoe showed up with Meredith, and they sat down, grabbed some burritos, cut off a piece, dropped it in the fire, and then continued to talk and eat. Bianca was chilling out and stuffing herself with a steak??? Anyway, it was a good first day, with 2 months more to go.

Thanks for reading! We reached 900 views! YAY! I'm happy! Please vote to let me know you read my stories for enjoyment, and comment ideas, because I'm always open for suggestions.

-Author