Part 57: A Night Out, for Everyone

Hey guys, this is a fun chapter, don't worry. Not too much drama! The Jackson kids have already had enough of that.

Charlie's POV

I walked down the hallway to Zoe's room, Blue trailing at my feet. He was always following after one of us, and it was so adorable. I rubbed his ears and kept walking.

So far, he had been a cute, cuddly, mischievous boy. Kinda like how my mom would describe dad (blechh). Once he dragged toilet paper all through the house, and then Leo came over and said the dog must have had "explosive diarrhea." 

I walked up to Zoe's room and knocked on her door. "Hey, can I come in?" I asked, through the crack.

"Yep." She said, popping the P.

I entered, and saw her laying on her bed, looking at a book on architecture. Classic Zo. "So, I wanted to ask you something." I said, tentatively.

"Okay, what?" She said, giving me her full attention. 

"Me and some of the guys were gonna hang out this evening at the beach and come back to Hunter's house afterwards. He won't come to the beach with us, but we'll see him after. It's just, RJ is included in that group would it bother you." I said, quickly, and then waited anxiously for an answer.

"Charlie, you are the best big bro ever for asking that." She said, then scowled. "But how could you think I care? I'm over RJ. I'm done, nada, nope. I have a life besides boys and I don't hate RJ. I'm already dating someone else." I was relieved to hear that she didn't care, but the fact of her dating someone else already surprised me.

"Who? And no, I won't go crazy bezerk brother on him." I said.

"Shawn Travis. RJ's cuz." She said, going back to her book.

I nodded and left the room. That was a surprise for sure.

Zoe's POV

After Charlie left I got a text from Elle, in ours and Haley's group chat on my DemiPhone, created by none other than Leo Valdez. 

It went a little like this.

Elle: Who's excited for tonight????:)

Haley: ME!!!! Such a cute guy. I was gonna ask him out, then he asked me!!! Such luck.

Me: Who are you dating again?

Haley: Son of Apollo in our year at camp. His name's Justin. So cute and he sings so pretty. <3

Elle: Ooooh lala. Someones got themselves a crush.

Zoe: You're one to talk, dating Hunter! You have such heart eyes for him. 

Elle: Really??? Does it show???

Haley: Yeeeesss, but he thinks it's adorable.

Elle: Pheeew.

Haley: Are you excited for dating Shawn? 

Zoe: I mean, he seemed nice, we like some of the same things and he is hot, sooooooo... Yep!

Elle: Well, this triple date is gonna rock! Love ya guys, but I gotta get ready. 

Zoe: Same, ttyl.

Haley: Ttyl, guys.

I turned off my phone and proceeded to pick out an outfit. It looked like this.

Tonight was gonna be so much fun!!! That karaoke place wouldn't know what hit it!!!

Silena's POV

Me and some of my Gals were gonna sleep over tonight at Kathrynn's house. We'd been planning it for weeks, to have a beginning of summer cookout and sleepover. I just had to run downstairs to run it by mom.

I quickly bounced down them and into Mom's office. She sat down there typing away. "Hey, mom can I go over to a sleepover at Kate's tonight." I asked.

"Yes." She said quickly, then held up her hand stopping me from exiting. "Charlie and Zoe are going out tonight too, so take Bianca. That way we can all have a night out to ourselves." I nodded and left the room.

I didn't wanna take Bianca. She wasn't bad, it was just her and my friends weren't like friends at all. They thought she was a little weird, and she kinda was a little embarrassing . Well, either way I had to take her. Might as well be happy about it.

So I went and told her with a fake smile on my face.

Annabeth's POV

"PEEERCCCYYYY!!!" I yelled, up the stairs. With all the kids out tonight we could have a date night out!!!

I quickly told him my plan and he smiled widely. "That sounds like a great idea. I can't wait for tonight." He said.

Tonight (A/N: Next chapter) would be an amazing night, for all of us.

Hey guys! Tommorow will be the actual night out, but this is mostly just the day in the life of planning a night out! Love you guys!

-Author