Part 64: Camp Half-Blood 4

Zoe's POV

I hated myself for bringing up the idea. Pretty much all the drama from the previous week had burned off. Charlie managed to gain a spot on the team, camp proceeded, Selena got her weapon (which was sick!!!) and I was pretty much not stressed.

Haley originally made me think of it. She was talking about how there were only a few school dances left and that I wouldn't be able to go with RJ. So I stupidly said, "Well, we could always host one here, over summer." Haley got really excited and I mentally slapped myself. There goes my chill summer.

Now she was planning it, after Chiron approved the idea. don't get me wrong, I love a good dance, but it is a lot of stress. What to wear, who to go with, what to do? It was just a plateful. Good thing this wasn't my first rodeo. Also, it was a turn-around dance. I think it's stupid. A turn-around dance implies that only guys can ask girls every other time. It's sexist and stupid.

But I of course was gonna ask RJ out to it. So I went over a day or two after the announcement. I took the small hike up to his cabin. I paused at the doorway, hearing voices inside.

"So, I mean, I'm a catch. Go with me." Said an Aphrodite girl, in the most skimpy, ridiculous dress all up in RJ's space. It was like mean girls in a dress. I know it's stereotypical, and it's fine how she dresses, but she was all up in MY boyfriends space!!!

I rushed in, breaking it up.

"Look you b****, my man is not yours. Go away, you and your stupid outfit and attitude. Girl, please." I said, she flushed.

She rushed over and I stood next to RJ.

"Dang, girl." He said.

"That's right. I'm your girl. Dance, you and me." I said. He smiled and laughed, Pulling me into a hug, that turned into a long kiss.

It was nice.

Charlie's POV

So Zoe had to go plan a dance, great!!! I mean fun, but it was always like I had to go and ask  Meredith. Every time it's a little awkward, cause I'm slow and ask last minute. So yeah, not the best time.

I was half-sleeping in my warm, soft, irresistibly comfy blankets, like I was in heaven. All of a sudden the door burst open waking me up. Meredith rushed in, startling me. I wasn't wearing much, just what I slept in so i quickly hid under the covers. She topple ontop me, revealing my face.

"Wanna go to the dance together?" She said, so straight up, it made me realize why I love her so much. I quickly said yes, and we had a long kiss, then Zoe walked in.

"UGH!!!! Not in my room!!!! Blegh!!!" She yelled, storming out. I grinned. Now the girls just had to pick their dresses, and I had to get ready to make Meredith feel like a princess. Although she wasn't the only one, far beneath the sea, there was a new princess, just being born.

I am so sorry I haven't updated! School and summer were busy, and I've just been a little sad lately, just so tired of school. I hope wherever you are, you have a great day!

-Author